Intimate dinner w/o kids

disobsessed

Mouseketeer
We have made reservations for the kids to stay at Simba's one night (Sun. the 21st) so DH and I can enjoy some alone time (we'll have a few hours). We have considered several options - such as: Dinner at Jiko or Boma, Pleasure Island for a while, or dinner somewhere else. Does anyone have some suggestions?

We have done this with the children several times over the years. One year we went to Artist Point for a quiet dinner and then took a romatic stroll around the lake at the Polynesian (my kids like to stay at the PPClub there) before picking up the children. On another occasion we went to DTD had a quick, but wonderful dinner at WPExpress and then headed to PI for a few shows before picking up the kids. Both were fun, I think I enjoyed PI the most since I won't take little kids to PI, but I can take the children anywhere to eat!

Yes, we usually pick a place that we wouldn't want to bring the kids anyway so they don't miss out on anything such as PI or a restaurant with food they might not like or is too expensive for them to just 'try'.
If you're staying right there at AKL, then Jiko's or Boma's would be perfect unless you think they might like that sort of thing. It will give you more relaxing time to yourself if you can avoid traveling.
Some suggestions for other places: GF - Narcoosee's or Citrico's, CR - California Grill or Concourse Streakhouse, AP at WL as was mentioned or an EPCOT restaurant.

Enjoy!

For a nice dinner w/out kids I would have to say Shula's. It is one of the only places that kind of shys away from kids. Which is perfect if you are looking for quiet and no screaming kids. Whenever my husband and I go we always take one night w/out the kids here.
Good food also and big portions.

In addition to the places mentioned above I'd add Bistro de Paris at Epcot and of course Victoria and Albert's.

if you mean relatively peaceful and quiet, then I'd opt for Palio, Shula's,Citricos, or Bistro D Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter