Intro post

Nevada25

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone. I am a lifelong disney fan especially of the 90s disney movies and am a fan of walt disney world. Am so excited to get tips and advice on planning a solo trip and what I can do there thats special.

Welcome! One of the things I love at Disney for some 'behind the scene's' feelings is either the Keys to the Kingdom tour or the Lunch with an Imagineer dining option.
Keys to the Kingdom - it's 5 or 6 hours and tours the Magic Kingdom. You get a lot of Disney history and a bit of the behind the scenes areas. You'll have a headset so you can hear the guide so you stand out a little less as a solo traveler. We had a few on the tour we went on.
Lunch with an Imagineer - we do the one at the Brown Derby. The food is fabulous and you get to sit with an actual imagineer and they talk about their experiences. Our last group only had 9 people so it was such a nice intimate experience. Again, the focus is so on the Imagineer that it's not noticeable that you are a solo traveler. ( Everyone sits at a big table - executive style ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter