Introducing myself!

The Deluge

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

Not expecting any responses but figured I’d use this post as a way to force myself to think about why I finally joined the forum.
Been a lifelong WDW lover since before I can remember. I’ve always been the person my family and friends have turned to for vacation planning advice and I’ve prided myself on my knowledge of all things WDW.

Recently I’ve begun researching DVC and my eyes have been opened to so much that I really have no clue about. It made me realize that I don’t know nearly as much as I thought and I’ve decided to admit that to myself instead of letting my stubbornness keep me from maximizing the place that I love. I guess that’s why I decided to join this forum: to learn from everyone here.

For the past 5 years I’ve started a project to locate and amass as much WDW audio from attractions, resorts, theme park background tracks, etc as possible. If anyone shares in this hobby, feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to learning more from others about this place I love!

Don’t apologise, explain! 😉. What is amassing audio from attractions etc? Just recording the noise of rides and people on rides?

I'd love to make the recordings myself, but no. I've been seeking and purchasing any official WDW Official Albums or recordings of park music that Disney themselves have released as well as finding tracks that other fanatics have discovered and posted on the internet for enjoyment of the masses. There's a lot out there surprisingly. YouTube has been my most recent friend for finding unique audio :)

You will find lots of helpful information on these boards..... but be warned the hours will run away with you lol :)

Thank you! Which version of the soundtrack do you like? My favorite audio that came from Space Mountain was the fake TV channel with all of the wacky commercials. So wonderfully 90's

Well, I love the ride so much I bought a CD of Disney songs, straight from one of the shop's on Main Street in Disneyland, back in the day---about 10 years ago! It's a two disc CD which includes tons of rides and whatnot.

Hello everyone,

Not expecting any responses but figured I’d use this post as a way to force myself to think about why I finally joined the forum.
Been a lifelong WDW lover since before I can remember. I’ve always been the person my family and friends have turned to for vacation planning advice and I’ve prided myself on my knowledge of all things WDW.

Recently I’ve begun researching DVC and my eyes have been opened to so much that I really have no clue about. It made me realize that I don’t know nearly as much as I thought and I’ve decided to admit that to myself instead of letting my stubbornness keep me from maximizing the place that I love. I guess that’s why I decided to join this forum: to learn from everyone here.

For the past 5 years I’ve started a project to locate and amass as much WDW audio from attractions, resorts, theme park background tracks, etc as possible. If anyone shares in this hobby, feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to learning more from others about this place I love!

Welcome!

Well, I love the ride so much I bought a CD of Disney songs, straight from one of the shop's on Main Street in Disneyland, back in the day---about 10 years ago! It's a two disc CD which includes tons of rides and whatnot.

I love that album, I feel like they’re due to release a new official album, especially considering the big birthday WDW is about to celebrate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter