Invite to Saratoga Springs help PLEASE!!

riu girl

DIS Veteran
This is the situatiion. We will be in Disney Dec 31 - Jan 8.
PRIOR to this we will be at a Flroida beach Dec 17-31. Being into disney the way I am, I booked the $38 travelocity deal for the night of Dec 25. Which is crazy since we have the beach holiday portion of our holiday fine tuned and now we have added this.

Since we will be going up to Saratogoa Springs on Dec 25th for one night only, I was thinking that Santa could bring a Saratoga Springs invite to the kids Christmas morning. We will have our Christmas travel tree with us and the kids will have presents early Dec 25th. Then we will drive up to Disney for the night (no parks, just Saratoga Springs, and if the weather is bad DTD, but hopefully just Saratoga Springs swimming pool).

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in designing something from santa for the kids to read Christmas morning inviting them to Saratoga Springs for the night.

I have NO real ideas for this invite, maybe something with just a pic of Saratoga Springs (and maybe the pool, since if the weather is good we will spend most of the afternoon of the 25th in the pool). No pics of characters or theme parks since we won't be seeing any of that and I don't want to confuse them.

Wording: ???
No ideas, maybe something like: Merry Christmas DD8 and DS5. Please come and spend Christmas day at Saratoga Springs resort in Disney. Love, Santa and Rudolph

Any one have time to work on this??
Suzy V

Here you go!!

ssinvite.jpg

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the kids faces when they receive this from "santa" Christmas morning. What an amazing way to spend Christmas/Boxing Day.
Thanks again.
Suzy V

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter