Ioa

CR1SSY

Earning My Ears
Hoping to visit US again this summer but not sure about IOA. Is it really just rollercoasters (not keen on these)? Also heard that on lots of rides you get VERY wet! Can anyone suggest the best deal for tickets?:)

The only big coasters are Hulk and DD. Ripsaw Falls and the Barge ride will get you wet. You will get a bit splashed on Jurassic Park River Ride. There is so much to see and do at IOA. I prefer it to Universal, but both are great.

Islands of Adventure gets lots of publicity on their coasters but truthfully, they are only a small part of the whole park. In fact, my son and I made it our FAVE park and he wasn't tall enough for the big coasters till our 10th time there! In fact, I was the moderator of this board before I even stepped on the Hulk!

Limiting the park to the coasters is like saying Magic Kingdom is only the Mountain rides. There is so much more to do and see. It is truly an experience.

As for the water rides, we went the first week in January and could not do water rides because of the cold and still managed to go for 6 straight days with lots to do.

For ticket types and prices, check out the Universal Site.

Hope that helps!

I don't like coasters, but loved IOA. The park is themed beautifully and worth the visit. Can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter