iPhone/iPod app to manage Disney pin collections

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you all a heads up of this app that can manage your Disney pin collections. It's free for managing book collections but the "Disney Pins" collection part is $5.99 in-app purchase. You can add it on by going to the Switch tab on the right of the app. Kind of pricey for an app.

Here is the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/collectors/id480760977

I have been using it for managing my pins and so far so good. The database is pretty thin but when you add a pin it adds it to their database. Just thought I'd share because I like the app and I haven't seen anything else like it yet.

E

Was hoping that PinPics will eventually do an app, but I don't think it's going to happen, so I may check this out.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the pin collecting world after having been given a small assortment of pins from a friend.

As I started to poke around I started noticing a that there are some big big collections out there. That got me wondering if there was an easy way to catalogue and share your collection.

I’ve noticed that there isn't a cheap, simple and fast way to help collectors keep track of their collection.

As a result I'd like to look into developing a website and mobile app geared towards collectors.

What features would you look for?

How do you categorize your collection? Color? Year?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/opinions.

Alex

I would want to arrange mine so I could view them by groups, ie Hidden Mickey, LE, Maleficent, Tink. It would be amazing if you could have the app sort them by more than one group, for instance I collect Aurora, but I also have the Princess teacups, so I would like to be able to sort the Aurora teacup into both groups, Princesses/Aurora and Hidden Mickey. does that make sense? I would also like to be able to arrange more than 1 collection for 1 person....again, for instance, we have 4 traders, I'd like to be able to have categories for all 4 of us....

I would like an android app that would keep track of the pins I own and the pins I want. One with the picture and information from pinpics on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter