Iron on mishap...need advice

Marimar

Mouseketeer
Well you can probably guess what this mishap is...yup, not all the transfer paper was removed. It isn't that bad, only a few areas. Could washing it help? It isn't the entire thickness of the transfer either...kwim?

Thanks in advance!

i'm not sure i understand what happened... some of the transfer remained on the transfer paper? can you not put it back in place and iron it some more?

Thank gigi...

Some of the transfer paper remained on the transfer already on the shirt. I did try ironing over, but didn't get results. It is looking like that may be my only option.

I have made quite a few shirts and can't figure out what the problem is that you are having. Are you using dark transfer or light transfer paper?

Are you meaning that your parchment paper (or whatever that sheet is called) stuck to your design? I had that happen too, I think it is from ironing too long. I don't know what you can do for it. Luckily, mine was in a small, inconspicuous place.

i've had the parchment stick when i've not let it cool long enough (dark transfer paper) before peeling... i've found that when the shirt cools it comes off easily...

I had some of the light paper stick (not peel the full thickness off) when peeling it off. I just picked at it a little bit and it came on off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter