Is a HHI waitlist impossible to get in the summer??

edk35

DIS Veteran
:beach: :yay: I grabbed two nights in Aug. in a 1 br at HHI which would have been our last two nights on our summer vacation.. which happened to be at Vero Beach. I had 3 booked there after Disney nights, but cancelled to grab these. We usually book a 2 br. but we will make do. I am going to waitlist a third night. I am wondering if this is a LONGGGGGG SHOT. :scratchin

:goodvibes I am happy to get 2 nights....since we live in MD and we have to head north from FL.... it will be nice to try HHI for the first time.

Its a long shot for sure but you never know. Someone may have to cancel and make your day.

Since its just one night on wait list, I think you may have a shot. Any chance its a weekend night? The resort seems to be a little less occupied on the weekend.

When we went two years ago (August) I had to waitlist three nights at 7 months out. I checked everyday and they became available one by one, slowly, but I did get them all eventually. I think your chances of getting one night are good, definitely not impossible.

A few years ago I got Friday and Saturday nights right away, but had to be wait listed and got Sunday and Monday about 3 weeks later.

4 nights was great.....we are going to try for 5 nights next August.:banana:

A few years ago I got Friday and Saturday nights right away, but had to be wait listed and got Sunday and Monday about 3 weeks later.

4 nights was great.....we are going to try for 5 nights next August.:banana:

I will try that. I really want to stay a min. of 3 nights. THANKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter