Is D-Luxe Burger going downhill?

LWhitten

Earning My Ears
DH and I have been here several times and normally it's wonderful. We visited during our trip a couple of weeks ago, and the usually juicy, medium rare burgers were dry and overcooked. Even the buns were dry. The onion rings were super soggy and inedible. We noticed returned burgers at two other tables near us, and they were not that busy. When we expressed concern to the manager and showed her the food with these visible issues, she shrugged it off with no apology or offer to make it right. I'm still a bit miffed that she didn't care; this gives me little hope that it will get better. $50 for burgers/meals for two people is way too much for mediocre to inedible food. There are too many great restaurants in Disney Springs. I'm very disappointed; this was one of our favorites. I'm hoping it was just a bad day. Has anyone been in the last few weeks?

We just ate there last week and had a great experience. Maybe just an off day?

I haven't been recently but never got the craze. My experience was dry patty and tasteless with soggy bun and just very basic. Bland fries. Canadians get better tasting and fresh burgers at A&W than here for a fraction of the price. I was expecting a superior burger experience. McD's would have been more satisfying. Once and done.

I don't really get the hype. The first time I went the burger was very good, but the fries were disgusting, even after they replaced them because they tasted undercooked. The last time I went in November it was just not good at all. Just a blah burger and fries that are not my cup of tea.

I just tried Chicken Guy for the first time on Tuesday. It was pretty darn good. I think that will be my go-to Disney Springs quick-serve for now on.

We went twice last week and enjoyed it both times other than having to stalk people to get a table... I always get the chicken sandwich though- I think its way better than the burgers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter