Is Febuary the worst Month

Is Feb the worst Month

• Yes

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters

June, July, August, and sometimes September are THE worst. Hands down, no argument.

If you disagree, you are wrong lol

I think January is the worst month because of the weather. It’s usually very cold, and we get a lot of snow.

why Nov, its not great but it is equal to april, for a tie in the 5th worst spot
Honestly, you'd have to live where I live to understand. November is the month "hard winter" settles in, in earnest. It's the month where you can no longer avoid hauling out your snowboots, mitts and toque. The days get dramatically shorter and you go to work and come home in the dark. The roads get icy and everybody has to re-learn winter driving - commute times double. And as harsh as it is, you know it's only just starting - there's at least 5 more months of winter to endure. :sad:
nov252015.png

January you know Christmas just ended so its ok a little, here is the official list, compiled by me

4 worst months
1. February
2. March
3. January
4. December

WRONG! They're the best months. I get to play outside in the snow like a child. :)

Feb in Chicago? Hard pass Feb in Phoenix?Florida? Hawaii? Yes Please. Actually, I'll take all 12 months in any of those (except Chicago where I am stuck. :mad:)
Sunset from AZ tonight:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter