Is Febuary the worst Month

Is Feb the worst Month

• Yes

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters
February is a big birthday month in my family so it doesn't bother me unless I happen to be broke, LOL.
March has some celebrations as well.
Somewhere between the end of March and start of April is when the doldrums set in for me.

I say YES!
It is/was the month of not only my anniversary but also the month that my marriage ended. Of course add to it Valentines Day, the day where the entire world seems to want to make singles feel bad. I've hated the month of February for a long time.

Can we talk for a minute about how January has the NFL playoffs...I mean Feb has the Super Bowl but then it's just cold, dark, long, and terrible. February is decidedly the worst month...not even close in my book.

I think there are 2 months that are the worst - November and January.

November is usually gloomy with short days and dropping temperatures. The only holiday in Canada in November is Remembrance Day which is solemn, sad and depressing.

Now January is done the joy of the holidays and it's bitterly cold here with very short days. Dark when you leave for work and dark when you come home. Also until recently we had no holiday from NYE to Easter. So January was just a long, cold, unjoyful month.

February to me is short and sweet. The days are getting longer and now its light both when I leave for work and get out of work. And there is a long weekend now. And by the end of the month there is promise of warm weather. I have no issue with February.

For me it is November.....rainy windy crappy weather, we all seem to get sick and aniversaries of sad occasions in my family are in November.

February flies by and it means that spring is closer. We actually start getting crocuses here then. February was more depressing when I lived back east.

My dad became ill in February back in 1984. It seemed like every few years he would have major surgery and almost die again. A few years later his dad died in February. Every year my mom would hold her breath just waiting for February to be over. You guessed it, SHE died in February 2 years ago. I don’t dread like my mom did, but I am always glad to see it end!

Generally speaking, February is the absolute worst around here. It's when we usually get the worst weather & gloomiest days. January may be colder overall, but it's rare to go so many days without sun as is the case in Feb. We're partial to the old saying, "They knew what they were doing when they only put 28 days in February".

Generally speaking, February is the absolute worst around here. It's when we usually get the worst weather & gloomiest days. January may be colder overall, but it's rare to go so many days without sun as is the case in Feb. We're partial to the old saying, "They knew what they were doing when they only put 28 days in February".

But but what about Mardi Gras?:D

...February to me is short and sweet. The days are getting longer and now its light both when I leave for work and get out of work. And there is a long weekend now. And by the end of the month there is promise of warm weather. I have no issue with February.
::yes:: Isn't it just amazing what a difference this makes to one's countenance? :sunny: I don't think people can even really imagine the effect prolonged darkness can have unless they've experienced it.

January is the worst because it's the coldest and darkest, but February is second worst. Where I live, Feb. is still mostly cold but it has some days of warmth and sunshine to remind you that spring is just around the corner, and by the end of the month there are blossoms on the trees. December gets a pass because even though it's cold, there is the joy of the holiday season to keep you distracted.

June, July, August, and sometimes September are THE worst. Hands down, no argument.

If you disagree, you are wrong lol

As someone from Texas, I could not agree more. Winters have gotten harder on me as I’ve gotten older, but I’d still take them any day over the blazing hot summer.

As someone from Texas, I could not agree more. Winters have gotten harder on me as I’ve gotten older, but I’d still take them any day over the blazing hot summer.

I agree. I live in the southeast and June, July, August, and sometimes September are brutal. Oppressive heat and sky high humidity- ugh. I dread it every year. On the other hand, yesterday (February 16) was 80 degrees. The trees are blooming already, which makes me fear for how hot the summer is going to be. Around here, the occasional snow day in January or February is exciting and it's nice to have an unexpected day off from work and school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter