Is it easy to manage the heat in June?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
Last year I was very worried about the June heat and our trip to Disney. I was pleasantly surprised. There were many air-condition spots to duck into to help survive the heat.

How about at Universal?? Looks like a lot of the rides are outdoors! Should we wait to do those rides in the evening?

Any Universal Heat-surviving tips would be greatly appreciated by you pros!!!:smooth:

All around the parks are many misting fans and ride queues are predominantly shaded (including said fans in some). Many queues are indoors also, in good ol' A/C.
One of our favorite chill out spots at IOA is the Jurassic Discovery Center. Eats & drinks upstairs, interactive play area downstairs.
And if you like to get wet to cool off, not a problem. Water effects are squirting in many locations when it's hot.
Have a good time!
Jim

Answer: Toon Lagoon

If you are ever getting hot, stop by this island. Popeye, Dudley are fun ways to get wet... or if the lines are too long just shove your head into the Hagar or Cartoon Dogs fountain;)

You don't say if you are staying on-site. If you are, the express access is the best way to beat the heat. We were there in July. Went early in the morning--used the magic room key to get on everything without much wait. Went back to the HRH during the afternoon heat. The good thing is, in July the parks were open until 10:00, so we could do a lot at night.

Yes, I'm staying onsite at HRH. Sounds like the Express Line will be a big help plus all the water spots!! That's good to know!:)

We are very used to hot, in fact in August it was hotter where we live in PA than it was in Orlando.

There were lots of misters, fans, and no, the lines weren't bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter