Is it possible to do both parks in one day?

druzicka

Earning My Ears
We have really only one day to spend at US/IOA. We have never been there. We are trying to choose between the parks- but it is so difficult- they both look like a blast! We have 2 kids DD14 & DD7. Both are pretty hearty thrill seekers. The little one still likes the kid stuff too.
Could we see both in one day, or is that impossible? We are usually "Disney commandos" so we can hoof if when needed. We will be there in May, so how are lines then? We are staying at WDW, so no FOTL for us.
Comments or advice from US/ IOA experts would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance-
DRUZ

Thanks to Robin, I found out that if you really are pressed for time.....you should do the TOUR which starts at ten a.m. I believe, and with that you get true FOTL at everything! So if I were you , Id take a tour in one park,,,,,,then you will have time to go to the other park after the tour......Maybe others can tell you more about the tours......hope this helps! Have fun...Mae :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter