Is it to early to book for May 2003??

Nope! We booked out late May/early June trip about 3 weeks ago! Im sure reservations may change a little as we look around and find discounts eventually..but that wont happen until next Spring, Im sure. :) Go for it!

Hi Markm,

I've already booked 2 rooms for 9 nights at AKL for May of 2003. Now I just have to play the waiting game and see what "codes" might come our way for that period. I might also buy an AP, if those discounts are better.

I stayed at POR last year same time and got great rates, so I'm hoping the codes for 2003 will be just as good, as this time I need 2 rooms.

I always book early to ensure my choice of resort. You can always apply and discounts later.

I just booked my honeymoon for June 2003! Keep in mind that if you want to stay at a particular resort- it is best to book far in advance. Especially if you want a particular room # or view. Also you'll have to book at the regular price (no discounts) for now and wait to see if any codes and/or discounts will apply to your travling dates. Even the Disny club discounts aren't out for next year! I hear they will be out in Sept. 2002. Remember - you can always cancel the reservation and re-book again. I think it is great to book now- then you have something to look forward to and planning a Disney Vacation is so magical
Good luck. :D

Hey Renee,

GF Honeymoon Concierge - Wow that must be the most magical place for a honeymoon.

That's sounds fantastic

Thanks Lizzie. I'm so excited about staying at the GF for my honeymoon. I think that is the most magical place to start my life with my new husband. :cool:

If you know your exact dates, I would book now. I have booked up to 23 months in advance, and then switched to discounted rates as they came out.

Renee, the GF's honeymoon rooms are awesome! I know you'll love them! ;) Did you request the turret or jacuzzi room?

CalifroniaDreaming thanks for your comments. I booked the the jacuzzi room b/c we wanted a balcony. I like to sit outside and look at the world in the morning and the evening. I'm so excited! I'll be sure to post pictures (next year) when I return. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter