Is reducing # of guests on ADR a problem?

Huff

DIS Veteran
I have ADR's for our week in September for 4 people. Theres a strong possibility that 1 or 2 of our group won't be able to make it. Won't know that for sure until some time this summer.

All of my ADR's have been made for 4 people. Will I have trouble taking 1 or 2 off? I have heard tables for 2 are hard to come by and Disney gets upset if only 2 show up for an ADR for 4. I have some great ADR's and don't want to loose them!

You don't need to change your ressie. Things happen and groups show up with fewer people all the time.....there are people that don't show up at all. When you know exactly how many will be attending you can then attempt to get another ressie for the right amount but don't cancel the one you already have without securing another first. If you can't get a ressie for the lesser amount than go with what you have. I would suggest that you go to the restaurant early and let them know how many are actually there and then they can give away your larger table and give you a smaller one.....every day people try to get walk-ins so the space will be put to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter