Is there a good overview somewhere of ALL the character dining?

lamb616

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to decide which character meals I should plan on. I'm already stressed trying to decide if it's better to do breakfast, lunch, or dinner for each. (I'm anal about planning and I want everything to be 100% perfect) (Which I know it won't be). I will have an almost-4 and almost-8 year old at the time.
We definitely must do CRT, I just don't know which meal would be the best for that one.

I was thinking of doing something for dinner on the day we arrive.

Any suggestions/tips on which meals we to do?

A Breakfast at CRT will offer you the chance to walk down MainStreet and get some great Photos with few, or even no other people getting in your shots!

Allears.net. If you click on the dining link at the top of the page, you will see on the left hand side of the page there is a link for character dining. You can also go into Rate and Review at the top of the page for more detailed reviews once you have narrowed your choices

Thanks. I was always leaning towards breakfast. I would think that would make the most sense, esp. if you can finish right at or before the park is opening.

Dinner might be tough with a 4 year old as she could be exhausted at the end of the day and lunch -- once we're in the swing of things and on a schedule, it might disrupt the flow if we have to stop what we're doing and head to lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter