Is there a time limit to signing up for the Minnie?

DisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
The Minnie Marathon is at a perfect time for my training, but I really have to wait to see if I can get good airfare/hotel rates before I know if I can do it (not to mention it's my birthday that weekend!). Does anyone know if there is a cutoff time, or if they expect it to fill up like the marathon??

Thanks!!

There is no cutoff time for any of the endurance events. But pretty sure their will be capacity limits that will shut down registration. (though who knows--it is an inaugural and really I didn't see much push of it at Expo last week :().

When you find what you are looking for--immediately get on the Disney site and begin the registration process--if it is letting you in....get it to the part where you will make payment....get your airline reservation ready--and then book them up.

It also goes up $5 sometime in April. Not sure of the exact date, should be on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter