Is there an ap holder who can check a hotel rate for me please?

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
Our passes aren't active yet so I can't check on the website myself. We were supposed to use them for the first time starting 4/4, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. We are hoping for a quick October trip. I am desperate for disney in my life. This is the second canceled trip for us in a row. I've had thousands in AP's just sitting here waiting.

Would it be possible for someone to check the ap rate for the DLH, standard room, 2 adults, 2 kids (13, 16) for 10/7-10/10 and 10/14-10/17?

I don’t think there’s a passholder promo that goes out that far. Here’s what I can see for AP deals:

023EE454-D485-42E3-965B-0005945166C2.jpeg

Our passes aren't active yet so I can't check on the website myself. We were supposed to use them for the first time starting 4/4, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. We are hoping for a quick October trip. I am desperate for disney in my life. This is the second canceled trip for us in a row. I've had thousands in AP's just sitting here waiting.

Would it be possible for someone to check the ap rate for the DLH, standard room, 2 adults, 2 kids (13, 16) for 10/7-10/10 and 10/14-10/17?
You can check this link to see past discounts and when Disney posted them.
https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyl...sked-questions-about-disneyland/#newdiscounts

Dang, I guess we haven’t had ap’s in a long time. There used to always be ap rates available, not linked to a specific deal.
Thanks!

FYI...current status of the closure situation aside, even though you can not see the AP rates online you can call in any time and find out what the AP rates are even if your AP is not currently active. You do not need the AP to book, only have it upon check in time.

Sometimes the AP or others discounts show up online, sometimes they don't. I checked what you asked, and for either of your sets of dates the best rate showing (which does not appear to be any kind of special) is $525 per night.

I am an AP holder.. You can get much better room rates by going during Dapper Days.... Their April event was moved to June but no guarantee that will happen then.. They have Dapper Days in the Spring and Fall...Check their web site.. I had 2 rooms reserved at the GCH for Spring for $389/night which came out to $501 with fees and taxes

... You can get much better room rates by going during Dapper Days.... Their April event was moved to June but no guarantee that will happen then.. They have Dapper Days in the Spring and Fall...Check their web site.. I had 2 rooms reserved at the GCH for Spring for $389/night which came out to $501 with fees and taxes
For anyone thinking about using the Dapper Days discount, please consider supporting the event by buying tickets to the DD Expo (very fun and the tickets are inexpensive!) and by purchasing merchandise on the Dapper Days website and at the Expo. Supporting the event financially keeps the fun going and helps prevent abuse of the discount rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!