Is this really crazy?

vinmar4

DIS Veteran
I need you opinion please. We are going to AKV in June for 6 nights and then we are going to the BWV on my B-day, first for one night in a Studio and then the last 3 nights for a 1 bedroom. We have never stayed at the BCV and would love to try it, but they only have 2 nights in a one bedroom. That would mean, keep the one night at the studio at the BWV go the BCV for the 2 nights after and then go back to the BWV for the last night, Our kids are 16 and 10 so if we tell them not to unpack a lot for that night they would be ok and after the last night we are going home. I don't really like to cook when we are on vacation but during out last vacation I cooked a couple of times and the kids loved it. So I will do some cooking at Jambo since we are staying in a one bedroom value and then probably one time when we move because we love Epcot and spend a lot of t ime there.
Is this too crazy?

My inclination would be to keep what I have, or even if I had points, to wait list for a BWV 1 bedroom for the studio night. Since you will cook a bit, why add another stop for whatever foodstuffs you'll have after AKV?

Now, I love BCV's pool, but I wouldn't want 3 different villas for the last 4 nights of my vacation.

My inclination would be to keep what I have, or even if I had points, to wait list for a BWV 1 bedroom for the studio night. Since you will cook a bit, why add another stop for whatever foodstuffs you'll have after AKV?

Now, I love BCV's pool, but I wouldn't want 3 different villas for the last 4 nights of my vacation.

I already have a wait list for the 3 last nights at the BC but right now only the first two are available

I already have a wait list for the 3 last nights at the BC but right now only the first two are available

If you have enough points to reserve both, reserve the 2 nights at BCV and WL the single night. When the WL comes through, you can cancel BWV and rearrange the points if needed. Otherwise I'd just WL the entire 3 nights (or 4 nights for a 1 BR) at BCV.

Oh. I agree that a one night wait list has a better chance of being fulfilled. If you really want BCV, take what you can and waitlist. It would not be my choice, but if you are willing to take the chance, here's pixiedust:

Oh. I agree that a one night wait list has a better chance of being fulfilled. If you really want BCV, take what you can and waitlist. It would not be my choice, but if you are willing to take the chance, here's pixiedust:

thanks, I may just do that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter