Island Gardens Villa 1 bdrm- room request

PoohBearFamily

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what in your opinion is the nicest 1 Bedroom Villa for Island Gardens view is? I want to put in a request for our trip this winter. Thanks!

We had 8th floor and could not see the luau terribly well due to the trees, but the ocean view was pretty.

This is the view from our 8th floor room. I can't remember the exact room number, but it was the first one right off the elevator lobby and is classified as Island Garden view. This view is from the very right side of the balcony, looking right. As mentioned, the luau was right below us, but obscured by trees. But, I think with Island Garden view - you have to ask for a luau view, high up, if you want a chance at seeing ocean. I think the other Island Garden views face the opposite direction.

2jTlsNKMCjxRjAjQ1tsLXnKg1QeODIiaRXZg8slBKFV_r4ETmCetx0R7V2FAPpc0ETXufgmnN1LMENTltC2NG4yTHKNvCKPhY7K0Zv4_nzOTulwvcRXvWQHDuYTatFizGVueZ3QvvS0=w700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter