It’s Thank You Time!!!

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I would like to thank the following addicts for the help they gave me.

Travelingal: She made the most beautiful DL design. It’s the Kincade 50th Castle with my DD’s and God Daughters names on it. DD#1 had the shirt on yesterday at pre-school and everyone loved it so much.

Robin has also made a baby Minnie that I plan to use for my SIL when her first girl comes in May.

Epcot242: He changed one of his designs by taking out the Epcot ball so I could use it. We have yet to go to WDW, we are DL folks.

MinniemouseMom: She changed her Minnie Proud Member of the DISboards.com design so I could use it as a return address label.

LuvTheMagic: Changed her badges and added my DD’s names.

J&N mom (THE ADDICT): allowed me to use her Valentine design as my DD’s valentines to pass out in class and I also put it on the shirt she will wear for the Valentine party at school.

BIG THANK YOU to everyone for all the help, advice, and great posts. I read the boards 2-3 times per day and love every minute of it.

Have a Great Disney Day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter