"It Pays To Learn"

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
I recently read about a site called "It Pays To Learn" and am wondering what you know about it.

Thanks.

I've been doing it for about 2 months and love it. You do 500 points in quizzes for the month and you are then paid for the e-mails you read. They are about 1/2 cent each and you get paid within a few hours of reaching .50.

Its kind of fun- I've been paid once so far. They paid right to my paypal within about an hour after reaching .50
It's not big money but they seem to be reliable and quick

It has been taking me about 2-3 weeks for .50. I usually get 6-7 messages a day.

Hi, I am also trying pays to learn for the first time. Are you suppose to take all of the quizzes and once you take them all you read the emails for money? Not sure?? What does it mean when you get points from the quizzes - is that money or points to buy something? Can you get more than 500 pts a month is a benefit to you if you do? It takes 2-3 weeks to earn .50? Then what? Do you earn only .75 - 1.00 a month? Or do you get more money with quizzes that you take? Would appreciate any help. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter