It's been forever......

snocrossmechanic

DDC #23, When is the next Trip???
Hey all dads !!!

It has been forever and now I hopefully back for awhile. Glad so see the club is still active and rolling on.

I will catch up on the posts and get involved again. Looks like quite a few topics of interest.

BTW. Is there a list of where people are from? I would love to get together with any Minnesota dads and "talk shop" maybe even talk about a cold weather trip to the mouse.

Anyway, glad to be back. Look forward to all the posts and banter.

Mark

Hey all dads !!!

It has been forever and now I hopefully back for awhile. Glad so see the club is still active and rolling on.

I will catch up on the posts and get involved again. Looks like quite a few topics of interest.

BTW. Is there a list of where people are from? I would love to get together with any Minnesota dads and "talk shop" maybe even talk about a cold weather trip to the mouse.

Anyway, glad to be back. Look forward to all the posts and banter.

Mark

Welcome back!

The first page of the main thread (Here Because Fed Allows It) has a post that shows where most dads are from/living.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter