Its beginning to look alot like Christmas TR FINISHED (new video added)

Fantastic end to another great trip report - dont know how we will manage with just the one next year - you will have to do an extra special one. Photos were brilliant - thanks so much for sharing! :banana::banana::banana:

In September i was accussed of child smuggling because me and DD have diff surnames, I was bascially asked all sorts of questions as to why we had different names etc.

So this time i brought Kyra's birth certificate with me so i could shove it where the sun don't shine if they asked me again :lmao:

that is disgusting!....what a redder!!!!:rotfl:

ps great report!!! xxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma!

Great Trip report! I'm going in 2 weeks and I can't wait!! Your photos are fabulous ~ would you mind if I asked what camera you used? My camera can't take decent night shots and I'm getting panicky!

fantastic TR & Photographs, you always manage to get fab pictures of Kyra & the characters.

Hi Emma!

Great Trip report! I'm going in 2 weeks and I can't wait!! Your photos are fabulous ~ would you mind if I asked what camera you used? My camera can't take decent night shots and I'm getting panicky!

I use a point and shoot camera, its a Sonycyber shot 8mp. Its not the latest version of cybershots availiable as i brought mine last year.

I threw together a video of clips and photos (I was bored so don't expect anything to exciting :lmao: ) from the past 3 of my Disney trips, just click here if you would like to watch.

We just love when people like you are bored - the rest of us benefit from your creativness! Fantastic video - and you can almost see your little girl grow in front of our eyes! :banana::banana::banana:

We just love when people like you are bored - the rest of us benefit from your creativness! Fantastic video - and you can almost see your little girl grow in front of our eyes! :banana::banana::banana:

Awww cheers, i love looking at the ones when we went back in January 2008 she looks so small compared to now. I just wished i realised how to use the video function on my Dad's camera back then :lmao:

Can i say there are some really lovely people out there, I posted my TR on another forum and a lovely poster sent me the full Fantillusion soundtrack from Tokyo Disneyland as DLP do not have the rights to release the full parade music aswell as soundtracks from Disneysea and Disney Hollywood studios, plus a cd full of music ful of Christmas songs.

My Christmas has come early as i don't think any gift can top the memories this music brings back :)

Thanks again to everyone who read my TR and commented and left so many nice comments :hug:

I've just caught up with this and read all your days together.

What a wonderful trip :goodvibes Kyra is so lovely - she really loves character hunting!! Glad you had a good trip.

Your pics are so lovely... I know I've said this before, but your TR gets me in the mood for christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter