It's Getting Close! June 30th Visitors!!??

July 6th at 1:40PM here. With how insane Pandora was when it opened, we may not even make it over to SDD. If we have a FP for the ride,is there any guarantee that we'll be able to get into the area? Pandora had something like a 1-2 he wait just to get into the area...

By July 6th it's highly unlikely there will be a line to enter TSL. The line to enter Pandora lasted a couple days.

If they do TSL like Pandora, which I'm 99% sure they will, then in the event of the land near capacity and a line forming, having a FP for one of the rides will get you in shortly before your FP time

We will be there on June 30th and were able to get FP for the Alien Swirling Saucers for that day. We were able to get FP for Slinky Dog Dash on another day later in our trip. I am so excited!

WhooHoo! Great for you! Enjoy! Please post on the big day!

Will be at HS on July 1. Staying at YC, plan to get up at 5am and go straight there. I will post later that day about our experience - I am especially curious about what crowds will be like when we arrive at roughly 5:20/5:30. I am expecting that they will be fairly high, if TSS' opening is anything like Pandora's opening.

Yes, I'm curious about the crowds too. Hope you enjoy! Please post on it! Pics would be great!

July 5th for Toy Story for us - and we were able to snag 8:30am Slinky Dog FastPasses for all 5 of us.

My niece decided to join us this day just last week. Of course I couldn't get Slinky Dog FP for here … but I was surprised how hard it was to get matching times for others like Tower of Terror and Aerosmith. The park must be PACKED!
Whoo hoo! Enjoy! Please post a report WITH PICS!!

We will be in HS on June 30th and have FPs for SDD. We also have FPs on July 1st for Alien Swirling Saucers.

Lucky you! Please post a report with PICS!!!
I would never attend ANYTHING on an opening day. That being said, I am always still so excited about those who are willing to brave it! I'm interested in knowing how insane it is or isn't. Enjoy!

We will be there June 30th. We have FP+ for SDD at 10:30am. Could have gotten 9am, but didn't want to. We'll try to get there for park open, so that the kids can buy some AP exclusive pins for opening day.

Enjoy! Hope you post a report with pics!

We'll be at the World starting on the 30th- doing HS on the 4th. No prob getting a FP for Swirling Saucers! Or anything really. I'm hoping most people will be at MK that day for the fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter