It's Halloween Lo-ween?? CD Help me find please :o)

phishintodd

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where to purchase or download the Disneyland Paris CD from the halloween celebration "It's Halloween Lo-ween"? I have seen postings of samples from songs but would love the whole album with all the remixes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all and as a new member or Disboards I look forward to gaining great info and insights to the park I know and love.

;) So I guess you have tried Amazon and ITunes? The Halloween CD I have from the party at WDW is on an Event CD with other songs from Pirate & Princess, etc. Have you tried D-Cot? If you cannot purchase them they may have them cataloged for you, and you could at least listen to it. Just join up and use the jukebox selection at the top of the page.

Can anyone tell me where to purchase or download the Disneyland Paris CD from the halloween celebration "It's Halloween Lo-ween"? I have seen postings of samples from songs but would love the whole album with all the remixes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all and as a new member or Disboards I look forward to gaining great info and insights to the park I know and love.

Hi,
I have the CD, are you still interested in buying the Disneyland Park it‘s Halloween lo ween?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter