It's the Most Wonderful Time to Wear Ears! A December 2018 PTR *TR LINK 12/28

Just Checking In

Hi everyone and happy December!

200.gif

We are now just
11 DAYS away from Disney Day, and we could not be more excited! I just wanted to drop in real quick and check in with y’all since it’s been a little bit since I’ve updated.

I don’t have anything major to share at this point. With only three days of classes left this semester, I am smack-dab in the middle of complete (somewhat organized) chaos.

giphy.gif

Between my classes and getting ready for the trip, I have a to do list that is miles long. I am working on getting my trip binder all set up, and I have several packages waiting for me at home. I’m headed home later this week (in between the end of classes and my finals) to study and pack for the trip, so I’ll be sure to share all the trip-related fun stuff I’ve gotten in the mail while I’m there!

For now, I’m just chugging right along, trying to finish up all my last projects and papers, so I can focus on finals and getting ready to leave!

PSA: If you have any college students in your life, give them a hug the next time you see them. This is a crazy time of year for all of us, and our stress levels are definitely higher than normal!

Have a magical week!

Good luck with the end of your semester!! There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it looks like WDW!! :cheer2:

PSA: If you have any college students in your life, give them a hug the next time you see them. This is a crazy time of year for all of us, and our stress levels are definitely higher than normal!

Absolutely the truth!!

You must be getting so excited! Almost there...

SINGLE DIGITS

I cannot even believe that I am posting this right now, but we are in the
SINGLE DIGITS of our countdown!!! My brain quite honestly doesn’t even know how to process this information, but I am beyond thrilled to be headed back to my happy place NEXT WEEK!

giphy.gif

I am headed home tomorrow to pack and study for my finals. Those of you who have been following along may know that I am supposed to have a final at 8:00am on the day we leave. But thanks to my amazing professor, I have gotten that final moved up a couple of days, as well as one other final. Basically, I am taking two finals early, which allows me to head home earlier than I had planned, which means I’ll have an entire day at home before we leave! This is such a relief, and I am so grateful to have professors who have been so willing to work with me as I tried to get this craziness figured out.

Mom has been window decoration shopping the last couple of days, and I’m so excited by what we’ve come up with! We started this decoration back in 2014, and I am super pumped to finally get to do a Christmas window! I think the last of our packages have finally arrived, so I will be taking lots of pictures when I get home in order to give you all a proper update about everything we’ve gotten.

That’s really all I have for today—I’m sorry this was another short picture-less update, but I promise a real update is coming soon! For now, I am doing the single digit happy dance, and wishing you all a very happy Tuesday!

200.gif

Single digit dance!!! :dancer:

I'm glad your professors are so accommodating! That's great that you'll have a day at home before you leave!

Good luck to you on all of your exams!

Thank you, you too!!

Basically, I am taking two finals early, which allows me to head home earlier than I had planned, which means I’ll have an entire day at home before we leave! This is such a relief, and I am so grateful to have professors who have been so willing to work with me as I tried to get this craziness figured out.

That's awesome! As much as it gives you less time to study, that will makes things so much less hectic for you!

Single digit dance!!! :dancer:

I'm glad your professors are so accommodating! That's great that you'll have a day at home before you leave!

It was such a relief that they were so willing to work with me! It does mean that I have less time to study, but I think it'll all work out for the best!

Thank you, you too!!

Thank you so much!

That's awesome! As much as it gives you less time to study, that will makes things so much less hectic for you!

I found out that other day that only one of my exams is actually comprehensive, so I don't think it'll be that big of a deal. It definitely makes things a lot easier as far as the trip is concerned!

So exciting!!!

I can't believe we're only a week away! :banana:

Tshirts, Sweatshirts, and Pullovers!

Hi friends! Since we are now less than one week away from this magical adventure, and I am in the middle of the packing chaos, I thought now would be a great time to finally share all the fun shirts and things we've gotten for this trip!

We, of course, had to get shirts made for the four parks in one day challenge. We had seen a few that we liked online, but none that were exactly what we wanted. So, we got someone we know through my high school to make them for us! She's also the one who made our "Best Day Ever" shirts from the graduation trip and my "I'm Done Adulting" shirt from my trip last May.

IMG_2587
by the2ndstar2theright, on Flickr

Dad thought "one magical day" sounded too girly, so we got her to make his say "one awesome day" instead. :laughing::confused3

She also made this shirt for me!

IMG_2589

It's a white long sleeve comfort colors shirt, and I love how it turned out!

And she also made this one for Dad.

IMG_2588

*Please excuse the terrible lighting. This one is a navy comfort colors shirt, and Dad thought the design was just hilarious. He is actually the one that requested the shirt!

IMG_2594

My mom and I each got one of these--when we saw them, we were obsessed! We are huge Friends fans, and we knew that we couldn't pass these up! They're from an Etsy shop called SplatterCustomTees, and they shipped super quickly!

IMG_2585

I ordered this quarter zip from an Etsy shop called ARoweAndCo. I am seriously obsessed with it! It's so soft on the inside, and their customer service is top-notch. She also included this little zipper pouch with my order!

IMG_2591

And last but not least...

IMG_2586

I got this sweatshirt from an Etsy shop called BlairLambDesign. I had seen it a while back and wanted one, but I had held off. Then, the shop had a HUGE Black Friday sale, so of course I bought it! I just thought it was so cute and would be so fun for travel days!

I'm not sure if I'll have another update before we leave or not, mostly just because it's so close now that I'm not sure if I'll have time! If I don't post again, thank y'all so much for reading along!

Have a magical Saturday! :tink:

Last edited:
I love it! And I love that your dad didn't like magical...

IMG_2585

I ordered this quarter zip from an Etsy shop called ARoweAndCo. I am seriously obsessed with it! It's so soft on the inside, and their customer service is top-notch. She also included this little zipper pouch with my order!
I LOVE These!!! I am def going to look at ordering these for me and the girls.

I always love your shirt choices!

Have a great time...

I love it! And I love that your dad didn't like magical...

We loved how these turned out! They made for really cute pictures!

I LOVE These!!! I am def going to look at ordering these for me and the girls.

I always love your shirt choices!

Have a great time...

I wore that pullover SO much on this trip, and I will definitely be wearing it all the time!

Thank you so much!!

Your shirts are all so cute!

In case you don't make it back on here, have an amazing trip!!!!! :woohoo:

Thank you!!

Hi friends! We are back home after an amazing week filled with food, laughter, and, of course, magic. We got home around mid-day yesterday, and I went to bed around 6:30 and slept for something like 13 hours! Needless to say, we are all quite tired, but it was an amazing trip, and I can't wait to share it with y'all! I'm hoping to have a TR up and running soon, and I'll be sure to share the link here when I do. Until then, Merry Christmas to you all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts