Jambo house laundry - In case you all know something conceirge doesn't

kamik86

DIS Veteran
Where is the DVC member laundry for those in studios? Concierge pointed me to the main laundry near Mara but I thought there was a free one for DVC members.

There is one in AKL, I am sorry I cannot remember which floor it is on. We stayed in a studio on Sunset Savannah, and I remember doing laundry. Housekeeping can direct you to where it is located. I remember I had a hard time finding it, but there is one! Do not use the front loader, it runs over 70 minutes!:laundy:

Where is the DVC member laundry for those in studios? Concierge pointed me to the main laundry near Mara but I thought there was a free one for DVC members.

It is located on the 5th Floor, on the southeast wing a/k/a as the Zebra Trail hall. So if I had to guess, [doing this all by memory and by looking at a map of the resort] it's right before room 5407. You need to use your room keycard to enter.

It is located on the 5th Floor, on the southeast wing a/k/a as the Zebra Trail hall. So if I had to guess, [doing this all by memory and by looking at a map of the resort] it's right before room 5407. You need to use your room keycard to enter.

Yes, this info is correct!

The location is right!
When you are standing on the bridge over the lobby... facing the Savanna, it is on your right hand side - just around the corner.

We have used it before!

Thanks everyone we found it! That was WAY more convenient then trying to go all the way down to the first floor..

We are getting ready to stay at AKV at the end of June in Kidani in a Studio and was wondering if the Laundry room is easy to find over there. This will be our first trip there and also first DVC trip. Can't wait. Thanks

Yes, it's easy to find. Note that you'll need your room key. At other resorts, even if they say you do, I've always gotten in without it. But at Jambo it is necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter