Jan 14th, 2018 7-Night Southern Caribbean from San Juan

Hi all! My husband and I are cruising with you all. We booked this cruise while cruising last January. We are staying pre cruise at Fortaleza Suites! Cute little boutique hotel!

Hi everyone! So excited to have found this! We're looking forward to meeting people. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and we're celebrating some big milestones -- our 10th anniversary/belated honeymoon, my 40th bday, and daughter's 8th bday. I'm late to the game and only just recently found out about FE, but definitely want to participate.

Today is activities booking day for Platinum. No indication yet of which night is Pirate Night.

We don't have kids, but I noticed that the Royal Tea already says Sold Out.
Just booked my activities. Pirate Night is Thursday, January 18 (Curacao day). There was availability for booking the Royal Tea on the last sea day. The Royal Tea on Antigua day was sold out.

Hi All,
I can't find the FB page via the name in a previous thread. Can someone send me the weblink? Super excited!

Hi all! We just booked this cruise this morning. It will be myself, my amazing wife. And our 3 wonderful kids age at cruise of 4,6 and 17!! We are both long time cast members. We have been on quite a few cruises but this will be our first one that's not our of port canaveral. Is there a Facebook group for this cruise?!?! Looking forward to the trip

Hi all! We just booked this cruise this morning. It will be myself, my amazing wife. And our 3 wonderful kids age at cruise of 4,6 and 17!! We are both long time cast members. We have been on quite a few cruises but this will be our first one that's not our of port canaveral. Is there a Facebook group for this cruise?!?! Looking forward to the trip
I finally found the FB group :) Tile of the group: Disney Wonder Southern Caribbean Jan 14-21, 2018

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts