January 2019 Moonlight Magic

Tinkerbell58

DIS Veteran
DD and I will be there in January and would like to go to MM. Nothing is posted on the DVC website. When do you think those dates will be released? Do they sell out quickly?

TIA

DD and I will be there in January and would like to go to MM. Nothing is posted on the DVC website. When do you think those dates will be released? Do they sell out quickly?

TIA
No dates for 2019 have been released yet, or no confirmation that they will be offered at all. Yes, the spots go very fast. The MM for Epcot went in an hour an hour or so.

Crossing my fingers the special ticket event listed under hours for Magic Kingdom on Thursday, January 24, 2019 might be a Moonlight Magic Date. This year we went to a MK Moonlight Magic on Thursday, January 11th, 2019. I can't think of any other special ticket event in January starting at 8pm it might be other than Moonlight Magic.

Crossing my fingers the special ticket event listed under hours for Magic Kingdom on Thursday, January 24, 2019 might be a Moonlight Magic Date. This year we went to a MK Moonlight Magic on Thursday, January 11th, 2019. I can't think of any other special ticket event in January starting at 8pm it might be other than Moonlight Magic.
Not a Moonlight Magic event.

Disney After Hours: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/disney-after-hours/

Maybe during our January trip, Moonlight Magic will take place.
It's possible. MK Moonlight Magic dates have held during either Jan/Feb or Feb/Mar since they started the events. Probably won't know the 2019 dates until sometime in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!