January 2021 car rental

Starting this thread since I've got a January trip. I'm seriously considering renting a car to make it easier to get around and not have to wait for the bus especially since we're staying at AKL.

Any good deals yet or coupon codes?
I got a great deal with USAA coupons. Must be a member though.

card has my maiden name on it.
I think that's OK as long as the account matches up.
Usually, I book in DH's name (my maiden name is my legal name) and he's the primary driver. Even at times I'm not traveling with him and have booked for him, he's never had issue (he is on the Costco account so brings his card just in case also).

Jan 4-9 through Hertz, Nissan Rogue or similar for $185.99. It’s just me and hubby but that price was hard to pass.

Three days ago I redid the reservation for our trip next week, as we decided we'd rather have a car than deal with the buses due to covid exposure and not hearing great things about DME from the resort back to MCO. I now have a midsize SUV through Hertz using a AAA discount. Pick up at MCO on Jan 4, drop off Jan 13, for $222. Seems a decent rate for 9 days!

WAHOO... tomorrow we head to the airport hotel for overnight, and on Monday I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!!!

Also if you check the October thread it lists all of the discount codes. Very helpful. We’re looking for a month long rental so really hoping for some good discounts
the October codes will not be useable for January 2021. ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter