January 22nd, 2024 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

Hi! My husband and I will be on that cruise and it's our first as well! We are super excited! We figured a Disney Cruise would be a great idea for our 10 year wedding anniversary, which happens to be on January 23rd! Hope it's a great cruise for everyone! 😊

Well, Hello!!! So nice to finally get a message from someone who will be on this exact same cruise with us! And congrats on the Wedding anniversary!!! So lovely! My partner and I just celebrated being together for 10 years as well just earlier this month :). I'm a huge Disney fan and sometimes I don't know if really booked the crusie for myself, or for my son! All happy begininings for all of us! Are you a Disney fan as well? Where about a will you be travelling from? We're coming from Canada :D.

-K

Oh how wonderful! Congrats to you both as well! :-) Lol that is too funny! I just know you all with have such a great time! Memories to last a life time! My husband and I are huge Disney fans as well! The last time we did anything Disney related was for our 5 year wedding anniversary in 2019 - so we are overdue for some Disney magic!! I wasn't sure about a cruise since open water and myself are not friends, but I felt like a Disney cruise would be the best way to tackle that fear! lol!

We are coming from Ontario, Canada! Only 283 days to go! Are you going to be decorating your stateroom door? I've been looking at so many examples online and some people go full out - it's crazy in the best of ways! 😍

Oh how wonderful! Congrats to you both as well! :-) Lol that is too funny! I just know you all with have such a great time! Memories to last a life time! My husband and I are huge Disney fans as well! The last time we did anything Disney related was for our 5 year wedding anniversary in 2019 - so we are overdue for some Disney magic!! I wasn't sure about a cruise since open water and myself are not friends, but I felt like a Disney cruise would be the best way to tackle that fear! lol!

We are coming from Ontario, Canada! Only 283 days to go! Are you going to be decorating your stateroom door? I've been looking at so many examples online and some people go full out - it's crazy in the best of ways! 😍
Wow! We're literally neighbors! We're coming in from Montreal :). I have so many ideas on how to decorate the room door and wanting to make my own fish extenders, but it's so hard to choose! We booked our cruise late December 2022 so I've been scouring the liquidation stuff at Pharmaprix (or Shopper's in your neck of the woods!) after every holiday to find deals on non-holiday specific items to give out to the kiddies in their fish extenders...but saying that out loud makes me rethink if I can even bring them?! (eg mini Playdoh). Either way, enjoy the journey leading up to the sail dates! Will you be booking any excursions? Definitely want to book a lunch at the Star Wars Hyperspace Lounge!!!! Ah!!! The excitement!!!

Wow! We're literally neighbors! We're coming in from Montreal :). I have so many ideas on how to decorate the room door and wanting to make my own fish extenders, but it's so hard to choose! We booked our cruise late December 2022 so I've been scouring the liquidation stuff at Pharmaprix (or Shopper's in your neck of the woods!) after every holiday to find deals on non-holiday specific items to give out to the kiddies in their fish extenders...but saying that out loud makes me rethink if I can even bring them?! (eg mini Playdoh). Either way, enjoy the journey leading up to the sail dates! Will you be booking any excursions? Definitely want to book a lunch at the Star Wars Hyperspace Lounge!!!! Ah!!! The excitement!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter