January 26th, 2018 5-Night Bahamian on Magic

Thanks for the information on the strollers! Any tips for the best excursions to do with a 3 year old? She will be almost 4, but won't qualify for 4 year old cut off based on age.

Thanks for the information on the strollers! Any tips for the best excursions to do with a 3 year old? She will be almost 4, but won't qualify for 4 year old cut off based on age.
Key West: You might want to check out the Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, keywestbutterfly.com, 3 years and under are free.
Nassau: If you want a second beach day, the Colonial Hilton (mentioned above) is really close to the cruise terminal and you can contact them to get beach passes. To be honest, we treat Nassau as another sea day.
Castaway Cay: I think the only excursion that allows under 4s is the glass-bottomed boat. The beach is perfect for young kids though, the lagoon is protected so there isn't any significant surf to deal with.

Welcome to the group PerkParty! So glad to have you! I just want to second all the advice adamki gave you, being on over 5 cruises across most of the DCL ships certainly qualifies him as our resident expert! One of the small umbrella style strollers is the best option, you have to store it in your room and the hallways are a little tight compared to most hotels so the smaller and lighter the better. Also regarding Nassau: a lot of cruisers treat that like a sea day but if you have never been I would at least give it a couple hours to explore or go to a beach. A lot of people are not big fans of the stop but take some time to decide for yourself. But that's your call, the most important thing is enjoying your cruise no matter what that means to you!

Welcome @PerkParty --send me that info as soon as you have those messages--looks like your getting there! Some of us have been shopping for a year for FE so we are glad to have you join us :)

@DisneyDreamer2018 and @PerkParty --FE List will be closing on Dec. 10 so we can give everyone enough time to prepare--please let me know if you are still interested.
We have 2 list and each of them are at 6 cabins so its not overwhelming at this point!
10 weeks from today me and my family will be on an airplane on our way!!
Everyone have a great day--its getting closer

A belated "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone in the US and happy "9 Weeks Until We Sail" to everyone in this group! One nice thing about booking January trips (aside of price of course) is that the holidays really help the last few weeks fly by. We booked all of our private transportation this week. Just need to book DCL transportation from the ship to MIA, doing that to take advantage of the on-board check-in and checking our bags the night before. Aside of booking that and applying our Disney rewards card to our shipboard account we just have to wait.

I'm sure it will be here in no time :snail: <-- Don't worry, it's a racing snail!

January 26th, 2018 - 5 Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
Friday Jan 26: Miami, FL
Saturday Jan 27: Key West, FL
Sunday Jan 28: Nassau, Bahamas
Monday Jan 29: Castaway Cay
Tuesday Jan 30: At Sea
Wednesday Jan 31: Miami, FL

The purpose of this thread will be a spot to find out which other DIS'ers you will be sailing with and discuss anything related to the upcoming cruise. I will manage and organize this post and the next one outlining a Manifest, FE, and any activities that anybody would like to head up. I won't be organizing any of the activities myself but will keep the thread updated so everyone can see who is doing what.

Remember to review the forum rules for the Meet area:
http://disboards.com/threads/important-disney-cruise-meet-threads-please-read.3298909/

http://disboards.com/threads/import...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Looking forward to a Magical cruise to start out 2018!

My daughter and I will be on this Ship. Can we be added please. Also would like to do fish extenders
Donna & Shauna

@DisneyDreamer2018 and @PerkParty --FE List will be closing on Dec. 10 so we can give everyone enough time to prepare--please let me know if you are still interested.
We have 2 list and each of them are at 6 cabins so its not overwhelming at this point!

i would like to join fish extenders please

Donna, you have to get up to ten messages. Either ask some questions on here or go to the test page and get up to ten messages. Once you have ten messages, you need to message @mimi2ty. You need to do this all be December 10th to join. It closes on that day.

Also, welcome to the group! Only 50days!

Donna, you have to get up to ten messages. Either ask some questions on here or go to the test page and get up to ten messages. Once you have ten messages, you need to message @mimi2ty. You need to do this all be December 10th to join. It closes on that day.

Also, welcome to the group! Only 50days!
How do I message you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!