January 3rd update

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
Well our first of 4 days going.. it was crazy!!! I did seem to notice a lot of rude an aarogant guest though.
Saying oh that is my group up there let me catch up. Butting into line. My dad does not stand for that.. Then people just being down right rude...

it was awful. We did get on the rides we wanted to though.
IASW before they close it, Monsters Inc.. Great ride! Not scary either.. HM, POTC, Soarin.. But there were a lot of 'leftovers from the Rose parade and waiting to go to the Rose Bowl game..

We will be back on Friday the 6th, to celebrate my Mom's birthday. So hopefully it will be better..

Also thank you to the DIS member who wrote about being able to ride at the top of the Mark Twain. I tried to get up there as fast as I could and I think someone else was alo trying, but did not know to knock on the door. Needless to say.. We got my entire family all 6 of us up there. So thank you for that. I don't know who loved it the most. My parents , Dh or DS-4. My DD 1 loved pulling the whistle and ringing the bell. My DS did like the fact that he got a certificate to take back to show the kids at school... :cool1:

So we did have a highlight to our day..

Hopefully others are able to do that.

Will post again after our Friday Trip. Trying out Ariels Grotto.

Rapunsel

Good that you are having fun.
Steering the Mark Twain is alot of fun. Though DS7 was convinced he was 'actually' steering it, and was afraid he was going to crash it into the riverbank. :rotfl2: Too funny. My kids loved that the certificate had Walts 'real' signature on it too.
Enjoy the rest of your time there!

hey! We didn't get a certificate! We did get to sign the log book, though.... That really is a once in a lifetime experience, and we had to race another group to the top. I swear - I looked like a maniac.... but it was worth it for the kids!

Hahaha, that is funny, we had to race too!

I actually felt bad, because we were up there, and this lady with two little kids asked if she could come in with us.
The CM stepped in and said one family at a time (it is pretty small in there)

Great view of everything from way up there!

That is too bad you didn't get a certificate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter