January 9, 2021--Disney Fantasy--Eastern Caribbean with STAR WARS DAY!

kelloite

Earning My Ears
So I was hoping someone else would post this...but...no one has and I'm too excited so I guess I will lol. :jumping1:

I'm Fallon! This will be our familymoon! My fiancè Matthew and I and our daughter Karen (age 3 1/2 at the time of sailing) will be celebrating the wedding (December 8, 2020) and unwinding from wedding stress on this cruise! :bride: :groom: princess:

We decided Disney because of the kids' clubs. Karen is a little socialite, and will love the Oceaneers Club! I'm imagining her loving the slinky slide and possibly having to be pulled out of there daily! She's my little Minnie and Baby Shark obsessed cuddle bug. We were offered childcare from multiple people for a proper "honeymoon", but we couldn't imagine leaving Karen behind. So the Oceaneer Club will be a great asset so we can have alone time and family time!

This is all our first Disney Cruise, though Matthew and I have cruised elsewhere before. Matthew is so excited for Star Wars Day! (and has finally convinced me to watch the movies for the first time...it's only fair, I've subjected him to enough wedding and baking shows :rotfl:).

I'm interested in a Fish Extender group but to be honest, I'm not 100% sure how they work.

So...that's all I guess! Who else is sailing with us? :darth::chewy:🛳

Hi Fallon,

My family will be aboard the ship as well. We are so excited!!!

My name is Ebony and my daughter (Morgan) will be turning 5 January 6th and my son (Maddox) will be 2 1/2. My kiddos love all things Disney! This is our 1st Cruise ever for our whole family. My in-laws who will be joining us have been several times.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! My husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary on December 4th!!!

I am interested in doing the Fish Extender as well. I thought it would be really neat for my daughter to have something to look forward too when comes back to the room. I think we can figure this thing out Fallon!!!!:dogdance:

Hi Fallon and Ebony, I just booked this cruise after our Hawaii sailing in May was canceled. We've done an Eastern on the Fantasy before and it was awesome. We've wanted to do a SWDAS for a while. Traveling with my will be my husband Scott and our daughter Megan (hopefully), who is just about to start grad school. This is our 7th cruise on DCL, so I'm happy to answer any questions you have. We've done the fish extender before, too.

Hey guys, we just rebooked to this cruise. Let me know when the Facebook group gets started.

my name is Donna and my family will be on this cruise as well. We are all very excited as this is our first Disney Cruise. I will be traveling with my parents, sisters and nieces.

Hello there everyone. My husband and I are going on this cruise, we do plenty of Disney and plenty of cruising but this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are both in our 50's (or will be by then) and we LOVE Disney!

Hello there everyone. My husband and I are going on this cruise, we do plenty of Disney and plenty of cruising but this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are both in our 50's (or will be by then) and we LOVE Disney!
Oh, and my name is Kristin and my husband's name is Rod :)

Hi!!!! I’m so glad I found the group! I’m actually not much on Facebook so let me know if there is a group there. We’ve decided to Do another Disney cruise and crossing fingers that a second wave of COVID does not affect it! My family loves doing the fish extenders so let me know if I can help! We are a family of 4, mom, dad and 2 children ages 13 and 12.

So excited to be on this cruise. My kids have grown up taking Disney Cruises...this will be #16. We are celebrating the twins 18th birthday and bringing their significant others. There will be officially 10 Adults going on this family trip. Can’t wait to experience all the adult things with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!