• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January - low crowds

blestmom

DIS Veteran
We've been here for a week...one more week to go! January 5-February 10. Crowds last week were real small. Picked up a bit on Sunday at Animal Kingdom, but not bad at all.

Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom Thursday, January 29:

230_filtered-1.jpg

Magic Kingdom on Friday, January 30:

297_filtered-1.jpg

Bus stop at Pop Century Saturday, January 31:

419_filtered-1.jpg

Disney Studios Wednesday, January 28:

157_filtered-1.jpg

Wait times at Magic Kingdom (5 minutes):

281_filtered-1.jpg

286_filtered-1.jpg

No lines at Soarin'...

426_filtered-1.jpg

Epcot on Saturday, January 31:

432-1.jpg

436_filtered-1.jpg

We're having a wonderful vacation.

Wow. That looks wonderful! Thanks for the report and pics. We'll be at Epcot on Sunday, hope it stays this way. :thumbsup2

Glad you had a great time during your vacation. Your pics are awesome. Looking forward for more of that.

Have a nice day. :)

Thank you, it is so helpful to see actual pictures when people say "it's quiet here"! So much of it is relative.

But wow. The parks looked EMPTY. I'm trying very hard not to get too excited. We leave on Sunday and we're hoping to avoid too many crowds....

Yay! Yay! Yay! :banana: :banana:
We are planning a trip for this time next year-Jan 31 thru Feb 7 and we are hoping for low crowds!! That looks fantastic! We went in early April & even the CM's commented on how busy it was for that time of year...my DH was not thrilled... :sad2:
Thanks for the wonderful pics!!

WOW!!!!!!!! This may seem sad but I have one goal in life. TO SEE DISNEY PARKS EMPTY!!!! I really never thought it was possible.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter