Japan Trip 2014

We took the monorail back to were we had to catch the train, back to Tokyo.

we walked around the shopping area a little.

We headed to catch a train, back into Tokyo. I wanted to try the corn on a can and it was pretty good and hot. I swear they need those vending machines in USA. We got back to Tokyo train station and I took a picture of the map

we headed back to the hotel and told my mom about our day and she told us what her and my nannie did. After that we called my nannie and we all talked about what to do for dinner. We decided to try a more local place, can't remember what it was, but it was a place where you order from a machine, now my nannie hasn't been to Japan in years so she wasn't sure what to do for sure, so she did her's and then left us to fend for our self lol, a guy who also ate there saw my dad trying to figure out and showed us what to do, very helpful. Dinner was good, what I ordered was a chicken cutlet with rice and egg mixed it, it wasn't the best, but wasn't bad either, just not my favorite meal. After that we headed back to the hotel. I think my dad and I went out to a Lawson's again to get drinks and snacks. Then we headed back to the hotel for the night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter