Japan Vlog

Nice Hawks shirt on the hubby! We went to the LAST game last Wednesday, the 11th, before the NHL "shut down". HUGE Hawks fans (well, all Chicago sports fans here!).
He likes them but I hate them lol. I like the Jets so we kind of have a family rivalry going on. I like the hawks more than the wild though. That’s really cool that you went to the last game before the shut down! It’s been weird not being able to check on scores

Another great report...

Mermaid lagoon looks amazing...

I'm going back to watch it again... and make my notes...

Another great report...

Mermaid lagoon looks amazing...

I'm going back to watch it again... and make my notes...
Thanks! We were very impressed with mermaid lagoon. It’s so interactive and fun for little ones. I can’t wait until we can take our family there.

Am absolutely loving watching these - thanks!! Can't believe how quiet DisneySea was for you - you do realise how lucky you were don't you? Now off to catch up on some more!

I just re-watched the latest vlog... I caught a few things that I did not notice before...

I totally missed your DH, talking about the height restriction on Raging Spirits... would you mind telling me how tall your DH is?
so that we can tell ahead of time if we are going to be able to do this ride... This way we don't waste time trying for a fast pass for a ride that he will not be able to ride... DH is 6'4" barefooted, so a bit taller in sneakers, or deck shoes...

Thanks for the showing the walk to the monorail station... totally doable... It's funny how each person looks at things, according to our friends the walk was sooooo far that they went to the parks by taxi... it was just toooo faaaaaar to walk...LOL

If most to the restaurants are closed up around 8:00 pm in the parks... Do you know if any restaurants at Ikspiari stay open later to be able to get something to eat after the park close's, trying to update my notes... DH and I normally eat later, and when on vacation we tend to enjoy some appetizer and possible a adult beverage, or even take out at the end of the night...

As well inside the Hilton was there someplace to grab snacks, and drinks late in the evening? more like a market or store.?.. or perhaps a restaurant or even in the bar area...?

Thanks as always...

I just re-watched the latest vlog... I caught a few things that I did not notice before...

I totally missed your DH, talking about the height restriction on Raging Spirits... would you mind telling me how tall your DH is?
so that we can tell ahead of time if we are going to be able to do this ride... This way we don't waste time trying for a fast pass for a ride that he will not be able to ride... DH is 6'4" barefooted, so a bit taller in sneakers, or deck shoes...

Thanks for the showing the walk to the monorail station... totally doable... It's funny how each person looks at things, according to our friends the walk was sooooo far that they went to the parks by taxi... it was just toooo faaaaaar to walk...LOL

If most to the restaurants are closed up around 8:00 pm in the parks... Do you know if any restaurants at Ikspiari stay open later to be able to get something to eat after the park close's, trying to update my notes... DH and I normally eat later, and when on vacation we tend to enjoy some appetizer and possible a adult beverage, or even take out at the end of the night...

As well inside the Hilton was there someplace to grab snacks, and drinks late in the evening? more like a market or store.?.. or perhaps a restaurant or even in the bar area...?

Thanks as always...
Dh is 6’2”. The main problem for him is he has broad shoulders. He was able to ride but it was a tight squeeze.

Lol the walk from the Hilton is basically across the street. If you can walk in a Disney park you should be able to walk to the monorail station.

I don’t know the answer to the ikspiari question but they have a website and I’m pretty sure they list hours on it. I would bet they stay open longer.

There is a convenience store inside the Hilton. We used it for snacks and drinks. I don’t know their hours but we never saw it closed. I’m not sure about the restaurant. We only ate breakfast at the hotel.

The rule of thumb for restaurant closing in the park is that the further it is from the entrance, the earlier it closes. New York Deli in Disneysea and one of the restaurants in Tomorrowland (I get the names of them mixed up) usually close 30 minutes prior to park closing. I think Cafe Portofino and Zambini Brothers tend to close one hour prior to park closing. Sweetheart Cafe in DL usually closes at park closing while Mamma Biscotti's Bakery at Disneysea usually closes 30 minutes after closing. Since these are all quick service/buffeteria, closing time is when you need to order by.

If you want a proper restaurant and adult beverage, there's a tapas place at the entrance to Ikspiari that should seat you if you get there before 11. The supermarket downstairs closes at 11 so if you leave right at park closing, you could also buy something there to bring back to your hotel.

Dh is 6’2”. The main problem for him is he has broad shoulders. He was able to ride but it was a tight squeeze.

Lol the walk from the Hilton is basically across the street. If you can walk in a Disney park you should be able to walk to the monorail station.

I don’t know the answer to the ikspiari question but they have a website and I’m pretty sure they list hours on it. I would bet they stay open longer.

There is a convenience store inside the Hilton. We used it for snacks and drinks. I don’t know their hours but we never saw it closed. I’m not sure about the restaurant. We only ate breakfast at the hotel.

DH is a big guy, built like your DH...you can see the picture how much taller he is than me.. That's one reason he doesn't like Space mountain, and Rocking roller coaster, he said he feels like he is going to hit his head, and squished into the ride cart... I am going to put a ? mark next to this with some notes so that I can see... I wish there was a way to tell before we go...

The rule of thumb for restaurant closing in the park is that the further it is from the entrance, the earlier it closes. New York Deli in Disneysea and one of the restaurants in Tomorrowland (I get the names of them mixed up) usually close 30 minutes prior to park closing. I think Cafe Portofino and Zambini Brothers tend to close one hour prior to park closing. Sweetheart Cafe in DL usually closes at park closing while Mamma Biscotti's Bakery at Disneysea usually closes 30 minutes after closing. Since these are all quick service/buffeteria, closing time is when you need to order by.

If you want a proper restaurant and adult beverage, there's a tapas place at the entrance to Ikspiari that should seat you if you get there before 11. The supermarket downstairs closes at 11 so if you leave right at park closing, you could also buy something there to bring back to your hotel.

Thanks so much..... lots of good solid info here... ::yes:: ::yes::

Jotting it all down... in the famous book...

DH is a big guy, built like your DH...you can see the picture how much taller he is than me.. That's one reason he doesn't like Space mountain, and Rocking roller coaster, he said he feels like he is going to hit his head, and squished into the ride cart... I am going to put a ? mark next to this with some notes so that I can see... I wish there was a way to tell before we go...
I would just plan on riding it and when you get to the front of the ride they’ll let you know if he can ride or not. In all honestly, it was one of my least favorite rides anyway. It wasn’t at all thrilling as far as coasters go

Tokyo Disneyland-Day 4 (Last day :sad:)

This is our last video which is so sad. I hope everyone that has watched enjoyed them! We’re still hoping to go back next year but have to watch how things go.

A great job, from start to finish... Thanks for sharing your trip with us... I have so enjoyed everyone of them... and they have had a ton of really solid information in them... and the both of you are just to cute....

I am in the process of re-watching all the videos, in prep for our trip later this year... HOPEFULLY.... still keeping the faith...

A great job, from start to finish... Thanks for sharing your trip with us... I have so enjoyed everyone of them... and they have had a ton of really solid information in them... and the both of you are just to cute....

I am in the process of re-watching all the videos, in prep for our trip later this year... HOPEFULLY.... still keeping the faith...
Thank you! Really Dh did most of the work so I’ll have to let him know what you said. It’s been a lot of fun rewatching them and remembering things we forgot about. I hope your trip still happens in November. We still want to go next May but we would likely need to book plane tickets in June for first class and I’m not sure that’s gonna happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!