Jeff and Jon's 1st trip to da World...Jan. 18-25 2009 Trip Report with pics!

Okay Jeff - I read it all! :cool1: I'm glad this was left open so that I can reply. :thumbsup2

First, not to sound just like everyone else, but you and Jon DO make a most adorable couple. :love:

Looks like a wonderful first trip for you both. Just a few comments that I jotted down so my old brain wouldn't forget.

Very cool about getting those fastpasses for Soarin' when you were waiting in the stand by line.

You should have posted your rednecked picture from RnRC on my TR when everyone was posting theirs! :rotfl: And I agree - I wish every ride that took a picture made it easy to pop it onto your photopass card - like Test Track does.

We went to Hoop Dee Doo on our 2nd trip and we all LOVED it! So much fun. :) Oh - and I haven't been into the men's bathroom there, but I have seen a picture of the painting you're referring to. :rolleyes1

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy 'Ohana. That stinks since it was your last night there!

And I'm glad you posted pictures of your room at HHI. Love the decor!

Thanks so much for a great TR! :goodvibes

Enjoyed your trip report! I'm glad you added in your HHI portion. We're going soon and I love seeing pictures and reading up on it before we go! Now I'm off to read your other TR!

ETA: I love Asheville! It's about 2 hours from me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter