Jennifer & Charley's 9/15/11 SBP/The Attic 12/9 Feat DisneyWeddingPodcast!

Yay, more pictures! You're the gift that keeps on giving! :laughing:

Love all the new pics - especially the spinning :goodvibes

Thanks!!! Not many more now to post... then it will all be over. :sad2:

-PDA?!?! Get a room. (I know how much you love your PDA…)
-Look at that sparkly dress!!!
-I love these pictures of your dad walking you down the aisle. You have such a happy grin on!
-The yellow rose petals look so purty.
-I want cake now!
-I hate resizing too.
-That black and white dress is cute! But those sandals. Sigh.
-I like the black and white toasting picture a LOT!
-WHO INVITED THE RODENTS?!?!
-You two dancing. So precious. I love it. I wish I could convince Mickey to live with me. But not in a creepy way.
-I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT DEAN MY FIREWORKS PHOTOGRAPHER SAID THE WORD ROMANTICAL
-Look at that dress spin, girl!!!
-Boo petal toss coverage. I guess we didn’t have that problem with bubbles!
-Aww why do the mice have to leave?!? Sadface.

-You get a room lady!
-I was ready to get that **** started girl!
-I want cake now too.
-Some rodents are ok.
-Mickey could share his time between us.
-Dean better back the hell off my word!
-Spinning makes me dizzy, and I like it...
-They could've come back to our room with us, but that would've been a whole different kind of TR!!!!! :eek:

Here we go again. Here's more of our bridal pics that Regina took. All of the ones I have left to post were taken after the ceremony.

I really like these pics at SBP.
PH254720911-0243.jpg

PH254720911-0244.jpg

PH254720911-0247.jpg

PH254720911-0248.jpg

PH254720911-0250.jpg

PH254720911-0251.jpg

PH254720911-0252.jpg

Randy was taking pics in front of us, Regina was to the side. He told me to put my bouquet down, so I tossed it!! LOL Only to look up and see Regina, Tanis, and Tanis' assistant standing with their hands out!! You can def see the love bugs all over my dress though!
PH254720911-0253.jpg

Apparently we were in between shots here.
PH254720911-0254.jpg

PH254720911-0255.jpg

I love this one!
PH254720911-0256.jpg

PH254720911-0257.jpg

That sun was a killer!! That's the only thing I hated about taking pics!!!
PH254720911-0258.jpg

PH254720911-0259.jpg

PH254720911-0260.jpg

PH254720911-0261.jpg

PH254720911-0262.jpg

PH254720911-0263.jpg

PH254720911-0264.jpg

PH254720911-0265.jpg

TBC

Charley said it was very difficult to pick me up with the dress and the crinolines underneath. He said he couldn't get a good grip on me! lol
PH254720911-0266.jpg

PH254720911-0267.jpg

PH254720911-0268.jpg

You can see how dirty the bottom of the dress already was in this pic. It also didn't help that I wasn't wearing shoes from the time we got done with the ceremony.
PH254720911-0269.jpg

PH254720911-0270.jpg

More eye squinting!!
PH254720911-0273.jpg

PH254720911-0274.jpg

PH254720911-0275.jpg

PH254720911-0276.jpg

PH254720911-0277.jpg

These were our glasses of apple cider from the toast! Regina was carrying those (in case we got thirsty), my shoes, and my bouquet half the time! :lovestruc Girl crush!
PH254720911-0278.jpg

I'm positive I probably said something really funny here.
PH254720911-0279.jpg

PH254720911-0280.jpg

PH254720911-0281.jpg

PH254720911-0282.jpg

PH254720911-0283.jpg

PH254720911-0284.jpg

PH254720911-0285.jpg

And that's it. I guess that's the end of our TR. I'm so sad, but I have big plans for VRs!!!! We're taking anniversary pics with Regina in Sept, so I'll make sure to update with those as well!!!!

I am so sad your TR is over. :( I love all of your Regina pictures. She's kind of amazing. And Charley is actually SMILING!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Love you, girlie! <3

I am so sad your TR is over. :( I love all of your Regina pictures. She's kind of amazing. And Charley is actually SMILING!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Love you, girlie! <3

I'm so sad it's over too! :sad2: And I had to go back pages to find even find this. lol I figured it would've been moved over already. :confused3

BUT we do have anniversary pics with Regina in Sept so... YAY!! :banana: :yay: Fun times! We're pretty sure we're going to AKL. I don't really know which resort we'll pick for our second. We're going to go around to all of the resorts on our next 3 trips, so we can check them all out. Hopefully we'll be able to make a decision after that.

I was going to have my wedding dress shortened for the shoot but decided not to. Charley wasn't a fan. Now every set of pics he sees from the GF makes him want me to get it shortened and have the shoot there. He was TOTALLY against GF from the start. Remember Jackie, we talked about this?! LOL He's seeing everyone's pics by that damn chandelier, and he's really starting to reconsider. I don't know though. I looked at the dress the other day when I was cleaning out my closet. That thing has only been out of the bag twice since I took it off after the reception. Now it has a few yellow spots about 6in or so from the bottom of the bodice. :confused3 WTH?! I don't know if I would even want to spend the money on getting it cleaned and shortened. I just don't know...

Anyway.. my 30th bday trip is coming up! YAY!! I can't wait! There will be a DISbride meet-up on 5-6, I believe. Hopefully we'll be able to make it. I'm hoping to stalk some weddings. Don't be mad at me ladies if you see me taking pics of you and your guests! :lmao: But we also have a trip planned for Memorial Weekend. We'll be having a mini DISbride meet-up (Jackie, Danielle, Andrea, maybe Megan?, ..not sure if there's anyone else) SOOOOO much fun!! I can't wait!! :cheer2: Then another meet-up in July! :woohoo:

And I'm pretty much commenting in here because I miss having comments to actually make! I'm PRETTY SURE I'm well on my way to convincing Charley to have the 5 yr VR. ;) Maybe!! We'll see!! :rotfl:

Can't wait to finally see some of

I'm so sad it's over too! :sad2: And I had to go back pages to find even find this. lol I figured it would've been moved over already. :confused3

BUT we do have anniversary pics with Regina in Sept so... YAY!! :banana: :yay: Fun times! We're pretty sure we're going to AKL. I don't really know which resort we'll pick for our second. We're going to go around to all of the resorts on our next 3 trips, so we can check them all out. Hopefully we'll be able to make a decision after that.

I was going to have my wedding dress shortened for the shoot but decided not to. Charley wasn't a fan. Now every set of pics he sees from the GF makes him want me to get it shortened and have the shoot there. He was TOTALLY against GF from the start. Remember Jackie, we talked about this?! LOL He's seeing everyone's pics by that damn chandelier, and he's really starting to reconsider. I don't know though. I looked at the dress the other day when I was cleaning out my closet. That thing has only been out of the bag twice since I took it off after the reception. Now it has a few yellow spots about 6in or so from the bottom of the bodice. :confused3 WTH?! I don't know if I would even want to spend the money on getting it cleaned and shortened. I just don't know...

Anyway.. my 30th bday trip is coming up! YAY!! I can't wait! There will be a DISbride meet-up on 5-6, I believe. Hopefully we'll be able to make it. I'm hoping to stalk some weddings. Don't be mad at me ladies if you see me taking pics of you and your guests! :lmao: But we also have a trip planned for Memorial Weekend. We'll be having a mini DISbride meet-up (Jackie, Danielle, Andrea, maybe Megan?, ..not sure if there's anyone else) SOOOOO much fun!! I can't wait!! :cheer2: Then another meet-up in July! :woohoo:

And I'm pretty much commenting in here because I miss having comments to actually make! I'm PRETTY SURE I'm well on my way to convincing Charley to have the 5 yr VR. ;) Maybe!! We'll see!! :rotfl:

Yay anniversary pics! :cool1: More pics where I can go, "Oh, Doug, you have to see this!" :lmao:

Oh, I hope you can make it on the 6th! Think of the pictures that can be posted on here and on facebook! And you should wedding stalk - make us feel like celebrities! ;)

And yay for getting close to convincing Charley! I'm already talking about with Doug, but I think it'll have to be a 10 year. But hey, I'll take it! More time to plan! :lmao:

Boo for the TR being over..I never closed mine! What about for your anniversary pics...where are you going to put them!

And I'm soooo excited to meet everyone in May!

But I'm soooooooooo sad that I'm local and am going to be out of town for the huge July meet up! Figures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter