Jeremy & Amie's 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal Grand Floridian June 14, 2013

MarriedToAPrince

DIS Veteran
Hello DisBrides! My name is Amie and my DH, Jeremy, and I are planning our 10th anniversary vow renewal for June 14, 2013 at the Grand Floridian. We have been looking forward to this since we had our Disneymoon in June 2003. I cannot believe we have been married just about 6 years already! Time flies when you are in love.

A little background....

Jeremy and I have know each other since I was 14. He sister and step sister were my best friends in high school. We started dating seriously in March 2002 and by May I had moved in and he proposed. 13 months later we were married in a Fairy Tale wedding and now we are only a couple months away from our 6th anniversary. We have a beautiful and very active daughter, Chaeli (pronounced Kaylee) and she is the center of our world!

I will have to scan some pictures from our wedding and upload them. The theme was literally a fairy tale and our invites had a knight in shining armour and a castle and well it was fitting because I married my Prince!

Our ideas so far are something beachy and romantic. Jeremy doesn't want a new wedding band and neither do I so I plan to get him something else, right now I am thinking of a car and I can slip the key ring on his finger. :cool2: Jeremy is thinking about getting me a new engagement ring and anniversary band and having my original engagement ring made into something that we can give to our daughter on her wedding day. My wedding band is yellow gold with 7 prong set diamonds that total a 1/2 carat. My engagement ring is a 3 stone setting that totals a 1/2 carat as well. The center stone is a 1/3 of a carat. I would love a 3 stone setting that is 1 carat total weight or more and an anniversary band that had prong set diamonds that go all the way around, but we will see.

I know I want to get married at the Grand Floridian. It is gorgeous and just seems so classic and romantic. We are also going to plan on staying for 2 full weeks and going down say Tues or Weds to wrap up plans and then do the VR and then spend the rest of the time on vacation with our DD.

Other then these plans, we don't know what we want. I am hoping that reading all the details from everyone else and researching we will come up with the perfect VR!:cheer2:

YAY!!! I am so glad you started your PJ. Btw now and 2013 you are going to come up with sooo many great ideas!!!

I can't wait to hear them!:cool1:

I'm looking forward to reading your PJ!! Our 10th is next year and we're planning a second honeymoon at Disney and toying with the idea of a VR.

Welcome! We're planning a VR (a bit early for the tenth!) for this fall:) It's such fun to celebrate love, isn't it!

So far we really like the beach theme idea and I found these wedding invites that I really like!

http://www.hansonellis.com/starfishweddinginvitationbottle.html

For the cake so far I really like a plain one that has "And they lived happily ever after" written on it but since so far we like the beach theme I think we might add some seashells. Here are some gorgeous ideas:
http://www.mauiweddingcakes.com/Gallery/Sea_Shell/index.htm

So glad we have PLENTY of time for me to look around and gets lots of ideas!

Well I haven't updated in a LONG time, but today I found out that there are Disney wedding dresses and NOW engagement rings and bands designed after the princesses. Well of course I just had to look and OMG I love what I found.

I know I originally didn't want a traditional wedding gown but this Cinderella gown is gorgeous!!

http://www.disneybridal.com/collection/redlabel/redlabelindex.html?princess=cinderella

I also like this Jasmine one too. It goes more along what I was thinking for a dress.

http://www.disneybridal.com/collection/redlabel/redlabelindex.html?princess=jasmine

Unfortunately the site isn't loading now for the rings, but OMG are they gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter