Jet Blue Credit

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have a jet blue credit that expires in May-can I book before the expiration date, then use the credit for travel in August? Wasn't sure if I had to actually travel by the expiration date or not-thanks!

Unless they've changed the rules, you just have to book something by the expiration date but it can be for future travel.

Example: my daughter and I each had travel credits that were due to expire in October 2023. We booked a trip for August 2024 and had no issues.

that's great, thanks! Looking at August fares, boy they are through the roof!!

Just be aware if you cancel that flight after the expiration date that credit will already be expired and not credited back.

Since its going to expire anyway probably not a big deal, but just so you are aware.

I had that happen to me once and although not surprised was disappointed with it.

That said I did call them and they were able to extended so I could rebook another flight, but cant count on that.

I just contacted JetBlue with this exact question. You have to only book by the expiration date. Not travel by that date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter