Joy in the World ~ a magical Christmas weekend! real life update 04/07

Oh my goodness! That is an intense day.
I think I shopped for about 6 hours that day. Looong.
I am mostly shopping at our small local grocery store and try to go as early as possible. Today I had my google classroom until 11, then went over about 11:20 and it was way too busy for my comfort.
Too busy for comfort as in too many people that were too close?
It might relax in the next few months but I am not feeling hopeful. So glad I went to see my parents in February.
I saw mine not too long ago, but... part of the shopping I did was to pick up a few things and I had to wave at them from behind a closed (glass) door.

Glad you are all safe at home.

Your Disney night sounds AMAZING. What a nice way to still have some magic. :love:

I cancelled my planned July trip with Jack.

Aw such a bummer! I was going to try to go in June, but probaby won't or can't now. So sad.

In happy news, I did manage to snag a 1 bedroom villa at Boulder Ridge Villas for December. I loved Christmas so much last year and Bill is going to come down as well, so that is something nice to plan and dream about.

But, that's happy news!! Always good to dream and hope!
IMG_6157.JPG
IMG_6159.JPG
Wow, that looks terrific! :) Such a fun evening you put together! I love this idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!