July 2004 Trip,when Are Discount Rates Available

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
Hello! I don't remember when the discount rates come out for 2004.Im a fan card holder thanks to barb,Loews card holder,entertainment book owner and also im going to buy annual passes when I go in december.Im looking to go for july4th and stay 4 or 5 nights at the hard rock(It will be my 4th stay at the rock).I need a head start because the last time I called to late and nothing was available.
Thanks from tiggerguy2000

But I was told by reservations that the discounts won't be available until next month at the earliest. If you hear different, make sure to post.

I'll be looking for July discounts too.:D I called the other day and got the same info that SpideyHulk24 did.

Hey we're going July 2004 also:cool: Can you make your reservation at regular price and then change it when you get a discount:confused: I tried for HRH this July and couldn't get it so we stayed at RPH which was wonderful but my kids want to stay at HRH:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanls for the info:smooth:

You can change it if a discount becomes available, but some people have reported challenges with that method.

it all depends on the agent. Some people say that the agent could not just adjust the rate. They would have to make a new booking. So then to transfer the deposit that has been charged has been a real hassle. Some people have had issues getting a refund.

I don't want to discourage you from doing so, but just make sure you have all bases covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter