July 2020 Scrapbook Challenge

I'll update the thread now and announce our winner shortly... I'll respond to posts as I go through to update...

Sorry I've not been around much... I tried to spend more time with the kids during my birthday week (luckily we are all at home still)....

The reason why I'm not getting any scrapping done. View attachment 508585

Too cute! Years ago when I had a kitty he used to do the same thing and he really enjoyed attacking my mats as they moved through the cutting machine... lol

Do to an emergency repair in my newly acquired scrapbook room (had to tear down a wall with a leak) I had to postpone my scrapbooking :( . I'll try again next month.

Sorry for the repair hopefully there was no loss of photos or supplies... Real life always throws a wrench into our scrapping plans...

Congrats @Poppins2000 !! You scrapped the most pages this month!! I took about 2 weeks off because I just couldn't get motivated now I'm determined to get back into the swing of things...

Thanks again everyone for participating!! Look forward to seeing everyone participate next month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!