**July 2020**

We are hanging in for now, but we are flexible and willing to postpone if and when it comes to that. We will have to do a Thanksgiving trip if this one falls through, as my oldest will be a senior in high school and takes a lot of advanced classes. He refuses to miss school.
My husband is unwilling to cancel right now. But I’ve already prepared my daughter for, what I feel, is inevitable. I may push it for February break next year if we have to. I’m a teacher and can’t really take off days that I don’t have off

I am not cancelling yet, either. My DS is a senior, and if they can't have the ceremony in June, they will have them sometime in August. I'm really hesitant to rebook right now, so praying they're open by July!

I saw. I am waiting. We rescheduled our April vacation to July and I always knew there was a chance it wouldn’t open, but still not panicking yet. July is a ways away still. I have hope. Holding out until it is more obvious that I can’t.
We're doing the same. Just cancelled our late May/early June trip for late July. Hope that is enough time for this virus. I will give it until the first of May before we do anymore changing.

We are still booked for July 7-12. Not going to cancel/postpone until we have to, but definitely worried that we may need to. I'm hoping if we do need to move it, we can just reschedule to August, and not next year. I was supposed to go to Star Wars Celebration & Disneyland in August, but I suspect the Star Wars convention may be postponed...which is also a bummer, but it does open up August if we need to move our July WDW trip.

Fingers crossed!

We’re booked for 7/5-7/10, but also worried we will need to cancel. If that’s the case I think we’ll wait until 2021 to go back!
Same! I thought it'd be earlier, but if we want to stay longer then we need to wait til next summer. Could have a silver lining though, will be the 50th anniversary.

Same! I thought it'd be earlier, but if we want to stay longer then we need to wait til next summer. Could have a silver lining though, will be the 50th anniversary.
Yes, exactly! 50th anniversary and hopefully TRON will be up & running! Tempted to add an extra day if we end up coming in 2021 instead 😊

@Stefne @MamaToots30 @raider97 @Mainemama @ml sumner
You have all been added to roll call :)

I wasn't ever added the first time so... hopefully we will be there July 4th until the 14th
With everything that is going on who knows... i am a teacher so our next best options would be a week in October, or December.
Just cancelled May 31-June 6 replaced by June 26-July 3 so I am joining the June/July threads! Hopefully the dust settles by early summer.
We are still booked for July 7-12. Not going to cancel/postpone until we have to, but definitely worried that we may need to. I'm hoping if we do need to move it, we can just reschedule to August, and not next year. I was supposed to go to Star Wars Celebration & Disneyland in August, but I suspect the Star Wars convention may be postponed...which is also a bummer, but it does open up August if we need to move our July WDW trip.
Fingers crossed!
We’re booked for 7/5-7/10, but also worried we will need to cancel. If that’s the case I think we’ll wait until 2021 to go back!
If you want me to add you to roll call just reply with your name, date and what resort you are staying at.

Well on an unrelated, lighter note. If all this blows over and is fine, we'll likely be staying at extra day and leaving evening of the 4th of July!!!
So the question was... where to stay? We have tickets for the 3rd already..so.. We're think YC/BC!

Tell me if I should go for it or talk me out of it, but have a little planning fun with me and take my mind off things. We've never been to BC/YC, but SAB sounds like the best way to spend a nonpark 4th of July!
I think it sounds like a great idea! That is one resort we have not stayed at but it looks like SUCH a fun pool!

I haven't really been planning much with my July trip given the current state of the world, but the rebook promo starting June 1st made me feel much more optimistic!

Seems like we have a lot of seniors this July! Definitely thinking of making him a graduation celebration t shirt instead of just the birthday one like I had planned.

I haven't really been planning much with my July trip given the current state of the world, but the rebook promo starting June 1st made me feel much more optimistic!

Seems like we have a lot of seniors this July! Definitely thinking of making him a graduation celebration t shirt instead of just the birthday one like I had planned.
It gave me hope as well that it looks as if Disney plans on being open by beginning of June 🤞.

@Stefne @MamaToots30 @raider97 @Mainemama @ml sumner
You have all been added to roll call :)

If you want me to add you to roll call just reply with your name, date and what resort you are staying at.

I think it sounds like a great idea! That is one resort we have not stayed at but it looks like SUCH a fun pool!
Go ahead and update me on roll call-we booked the extra night!! Yacht Club, here we come :lovestruc

I don't know where the roll call is, but:

July 9-11, POP Century. (Yes, I know, short trip - we live here in Central Florida so we aren't going far.)

Hi July Peeps! Fingers crossed we all get to take our trips. I am cautiously optimistic that the new offer for folks who had their trips cancelled indicates our July trips may yet happen.
@MamaJessie, could you add me to the Roll Call? Here's our info: Boardwalk Villas, July 23-Aug 1
ADRs were made a while ago and I am happy with what we have. I was also watching for Space 220 to open but that's so insignificant in light of the hope now that our trip gets to happen at all. Positive thoughts, everyone!
I'm more concerned about what will happen with the rest of the school year. We're in NY (upstate), where school is in session until late June, so our Governor is closing schools statewide 2 weeks at a time (I have read that many states which get out earlier have already closed for the rest of the year). We're currently closed through April 15. I also have a HS Senior, and would really love for her to be able to return for the last month or so of school to give them some sense of normalcy before the unknowns of life-after-high-school.
Thanks to all the people on the front lines out there while the rest of us are practicing social distancing and stay-at-home orders. Stay healthy!!
Edited to clarify: I don't mean schools are closed as much as I should say schools have transitioned to "remote instruction", parameters of which seem to vary wildly from place to place but everyone is doing their best here; DH is a teacher and I know first-hand how hard they are working to make the best they can out of this for the students.....

Go ahead and update me on roll call-we booked the extra night!! Yacht Club, here we come :lovestruc
Updated!
I don't know where the roll call is, but:
July 9-11, POP Century. (Yes, I know, short trip - we live here in Central Florida so we aren't going far.)
2nd post, first page :thumbsup2 Added to roll call!
June 26-July 3rd Poly Villas!
:welcome:
Hi July Peeps! Fingers crossed we all get to take our trips. I am cautiously optimistic that the new offer for folks who had their trips cancelled indicates our July trips may yet happen.
@MamaJessie, could you add me to the Roll Call? Here's our info: Boardwalk Villas, July 23-Aug 1
ADRs were made a while ago and I am happy with what we have. I was also watching for Space 220 to open but that's so insignificant in light of the hope now that our trip gets to happen at all. Positive thoughts, everyone!
I'm more concerned about what will happen with the rest of the school year. We're in NY (upstate), where school is in session until late June, so our Governor is closing schools statewide 2 weeks at a time (I have read that many states which get out earlier have already closed for the rest of the year). We're currently closed through April 15. I also have a HS Senior, and would really love for her to be able to return for the last month or so of school to give them some sense of normalcy before the unknowns of life-after-high-school.
Thanks to all the people on the front lines out there while the rest of us are practicing social distancing and stay-at-home orders. Stay healthy!!
Edited to clarify: I don't mean schools are closed as much as I should say schools have transitioned to "remote instruction", parameters of which seem to vary wildly from place to place but everyone is doing their best here; DH is a teacher and I know first-hand how hard they are working to make the best they can out of this for the students.....
Added to roll call!
We are doing distance learning here too and I was a little apprehensive but so far everything has been great! Our principal started recording his morning announcements last week and I loved that. My 11 yo was sad to miss her birthday being called on the morning announcements and he announced all the missed birthdays his first day doing it and she was so excited. It is funny the little things that are really helping keep the kids grounded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter