**July 2020**

Was able to get my park passes for the three days of tickets I currently have.

7/11 - Magic Kingdom
7/13 - Animal Kingdom
7/15 - Hollywood Studios

Now to continue trying to get an additional three days of tickets since I extended my trip. Took nearly 2 hours to get through, but they immediately showed up on my MDE app. Still can't access "My Plans" on the website.

I was able to get park reservations for all my days at the parks in July. I had to wait 2 1/2 hours. Glad this portion is over with. Best of luck to everyone else that is still trying. Hang in there.

Does is rain a lot in July? All day rain or pop up showers? Thank you.

It's usually a pop up afternoon shower! It's generally between 2-4. Sometimes it might rain into the evening, but it's usually just an afternoon storm!

Thank you! I'll bring a few more extra masks than originally planned in case they'd get wet.

It’s finally starting to feel real, my Magic Band came in last night.

The Elsa band is new for July. The Ariel band was for my May trip that got cancelled.

I still have an AP band that’s on the way. Hopefully I get it before the trip, but who knows at this point.

I was at Dis for July 4th week last year and swore NEVER to go in July again. Here I am now - going there on July 11th 😉 Got all of my park and dining reservations for this time.
TBH lat year wasn't that bad - it was hot yea but I'm from Dallas so I kinda knew what to expect. Also, only the day of July 4th was truly bad due to it being hot+crowded.

@Helvetica - Surprised your bands already arrived! And omg they look so cute!🥰 I called the MagicBand line yesterday and they told me all bands were on hold and they would begin shipping them out in 2 days....so dunno.

We modified our July stay today from the 24 to the 31 at BWV to leaving on the 29th and staying at BCV. Kids
also decided they didn’t want to come so it’s myself and DH and we’ll be meeting up with some of our best DIS friends ♥

My AP band finally shipped, but I don't think it's going to get here before I leave on Thursday. Ah well, I'll use it on another trip.

Last edited:
My AP band finally shipped, but I don't think it's going to get here before I leave on Thursday. Ah well, I'll use it on another trip.
Same. We leave at 8am tomorrow and I got the shipping email today. :sad:
Safe travels to you both and have a wonderful time! I have quite a few friends and co workers down there now and they are absolutely loving it!

I decided to book a last minute trip for the kids before school starts back so I grabbed a room at The Contemporary in the main tower. 7/24-27. had no problem getting park passes.
7/24 Epcot
7/25 MK
7/26 HS
7/27 MK
skipping AK this trip.

Okay, so I haven't been back here in awhile. My family did a resort stay 6/28-7/5 at BWV and the Poly. It was a nice getaway and we did the pool most days, a different restaurant for dinner every night, and a couple Disney Springs days.

My hubby and I are headed back for an adults only trip in 2 days, on Wednesday (til Sunday) and we are at Riviera and BWV. Park reservations:
Wed Epcot
Thurs MK
Fri Epcot
Sat HS
Sun HS

Can't wait!

I decided to book a last minute trip for the kids before school starts back so I grabbed a room at The Contemporary in the main tower. 7/24-27. had no problem getting park passes.
7/24 Epcot
7/25 MK
7/26 HS
7/27 MK
skipping AK this trip.
We'll be at MK on the 25th and HS on the 26th as well, can't wait! Had no idea when we left in January that we wouldn't be back for our April and May trips. Enjoy!

Okay, so I haven't been back here in awhile. My family did a resort stay 6/28-7/5 at BWV and the Poly. It was a nice getaway and we did the pool most days, a different restaurant for dinner every night, and a couple Disney Springs days.

My hubby and I are headed back for an adults only trip in 2 days, on Wednesday (til Sunday) and we are at Riviera and BWV. Park reservations:
Wed Epcot
Thurs MK
Fri Epcot
Sat HS
Sun HS

Can't wait!
Looking forward to seeing you Friday night xoxo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter