July 30, 2021 Sail 11 Night Norwegian Fjord & Iceland Cruise

mrosen

Mouseketeer
I setting this up as there doesn't seem to be a thread yet for this cruise.

Booked this cruise this morning. Looking forward to this itinerary.

Would love to do this one but needed one to cover son’s birthday so going to the Med again = number 8 DCL cruise

We are considering this cruise if our Hawaii sailing is cancelled this May. We were on the inaugural DCL Norway sailing in 2010 and it was our best ever vacation!

There is a cute wool clothing shop in Alesund that has an incredible story and beautiful crafted items and clothing. They teach people with special needs how to knit so they can create items to sell. It is beautiful! One of the wool items I bought last time accidentally made it into the dryer 😭 and I look forward to replacing it.

Last edited:
A fair number of people booked this cruise during the recent westbound Panama Canal cruise, helped along by the 40% discount on another cruise provided to us based on the circumstances we had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!