July 9, 2018 Rhine River Cruise ABD Thread

dsiind

DisneyDad
This thread is for the July 9, 2018 Rhine River Cruise by ABD. Thought it would be fun to see who all is going, plans, etc!

So we have two adults (Tracy and Doug) and two girls, Abby (12 at time of sailing) and Annie (10). We are from the Indianapolis area, and this is our first ever ABD trip! We are also going to be joined by one set of grandparents.

We are going on this adventure as well! My wife, Sherri and I will be joined by our 19 year old daughter and our 14 year old son. This is our second ABD trip and our first river cruise. We are spending a few days in Germany before the cruise and a day in Amsterdam after. We can't wait!

Brian

We are going on this adventure as well! My wife, Sherri and I will be joined by our 19 year old daughter and our 14 year old son. This is our second ABD trip and our first river cruise. We are spending a few days in Germany before the cruise and a day in Amsterdam after. We can't wait!

Brian
Fantastic! Did you get all your excursions booked last week? I was disappointed that the Painting workshop was filled up when I called right at 9 on Saturday. Seems like they should be able to get excursions that all that want it can do.

We were able to get the excursions we wanted, or at least the ones we think we want. We may change some things as we get closer or even on the ship depending on how we are feeling and what's available. Looking forward to it!

Got ours pre-trip box today, and they included the duffle bags in the shipment!

We are going on the July 9, 2018 Rhine Riverboat trip also. There will be 10 of us. This will be our 5th ABD trip and first Riverboat.
This thread is for the July 9, 2018 Rhine River Cruise by ABD. Thought it would be fun to see who all is going, plans, etc![/QUOT

Reactions: bjt
Wow! 10 people! Sounds like a lot of fun! A few years ago we did a DCL Eastern Caribbean with 12 people and had a blast.

Hard to believe we leave for Europe in 3 weeks!

We are going on the July 9, 2018 Rhine Riverboat trip also. There will be 10 of us. This will be our 5th ABD trip and first Riverboat.
Will be neat to hear about your other ABDs as well. I am hoping to use this as a sample to get my wife hooked to do more. So a group of 10? Sounds like fun. Ours went down by two, as the grandparent's cannot make it any longer. But still the four of us!

I was on the Netherland side of the Rhine this afternoon & 2 craft of The Rosen Co. cruised by ....

very impressive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!