July 9th, 2018 9-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver w/ Icy Strait and Hubbard

There is not currently an active thread for this cruise so I have added this to the directory for 2018 Wonder Cruises. I also moved the thread to the Cruise Meet Board.

Happy Planning!

Hello! We are very excited for this cruise. We booked opening day and we’ve watched the days drop from 500. Our first time to Alaska and the kids’ first cruise.

So excited!! This is our first Disney Cruise and even first cruise for 3 of us. Does anyone know what happens with the “fish extenders”? I keep seeing and hearing a little bit about that. Thanks!

Welcome aboard!!
Fish Extender is an optional group led gift exchange. You can hang a bag or a pocket extender from the fish/seahorse outside your door. Randomly people in the exchange drop off small gifts. Some groups do ornaments or themes. It’s fun I’ve done it twice but this will be a first for my kids.

Welcome aboard!!
Fish Extender is an optional group led gift exchange. You can hang a bag or a pocket extender from the fish/seahorse outside your door. Randomly people in the exchange drop off small gifts. Some groups do ornaments or themes. It’s fun I’ve done it twice but this will be a first for my kids.
Thanks for the info. How does one get in the exchange?

Hello! I am not sure if someone else created a meet for this cruise yet, but I made this one just in case!
Hello! I am not sure if someone else created a meet for this cruise yet, but I made this one just in case!
Hi! We are going on the Alaska cruise! We are not on FB or any Social Media..... JUST discovered Disboards.
I’m still working on figuring it all out. Just saw you had the 1st posting, so thought I would reply. I’m going to try to work my way through the thread and see if I can figure it all out :)
We are a family of 4, 2 boys. We cruised on Disney years ago, with our oldest. We ALL went to Alaska, on Norwegian last summer AND LOVED IT! .....BUT, we MISSED Disney! SO, we are heading back to Alaska this summer on the 9 night Disney Cruise. Our last cruise was on the wonder. I may have some helpful information on Alaska or the Wonder. Feel free to ask, if there is anything specific. SO EXCITED to be going! Excited to try and figure out this board..... :-/ I can’t even figure out how to add a photo or general info????? Hopefully by the next post.
WELCOME ABOARD! Thanks for reaching out.

Following - any FE groups yet?
We just discovered Disboards. Not on FB...... We would LOVE to join an FE group! If you know of one or how to get one started, please let me know. We are a family of 4, 2 boys. We have cruised with Disney before, went to Alaska last year (Norwegian) MISSED DISNEY! SO excited to be taking the boys! My 5 year old is SOOOOOO EXCITED! We are looking to fulfill the WHOLE Disney Experience! Door Decorating, Fish Extenders, Etc. WE have Character Call scheduled, begun setting up excursions, started all the plannning :) FUN,FUN!

So excited!! This is our first Disney Cruise and even first cruise for 3 of us. Does anyone know what happens with the “fish extenders”? I keep seeing and hearing a little bit about that. Thanks!
Would love to do FE with anyone.... are you a part of a group? Have groups started?
Please let me know. We just discovered Disboard. We don’t do any social media, so new to how it all works :)
VERY EXCITED to be going! Definitely want to be apart of a FE group :) TOO FUN!

There is not currently an active thread for this cruise so I have added this to the directory for 2018 Wonder Cruises. I also moved the thread to the Cruise Meet Board.

Happy Planning!
Hi, it looks like you are “in charge” of the Disney 9 night Alaska cruise planning? We are new to Disboard... Not exactly sure how it all works? I would love to be added to “the group”
We are not on FB, so Disboard is our only connection with the other “cruisers”
IF there are and FE Groups going, would you please let me know. IF there is any other information I need to know to join the group or follow the thread, PLEASE let me know. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Hi, it looks like you are “in charge” of the Disney 9 night Alaska cruise planning? We are new to Disboard... Not exactly sure how it all works? I would love to be added to “the group”
We are not on FB, so Disboard is our only connection with the other “cruisers”
IF there are and FE Groups going, would you please let me know. IF there is any other information I need to know to join the group or follow the thread, PLEASE let me know. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Hi Campbellclan4! Welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

I am 1 of the 2 moderators of the Cruise Board here. We are not in charge of any specific Cruise Meet Threads. This thread here is where you can talk to your fellow cruisers and plan. There is no being added needed, just jump in and post. Everyone is welcome.

If you and your fellow cruisers would like to plan a FE Exchange, again you can discuss that here. The moderators have nothing to do with FEs as it would be impossible to organize those for every cruise out there. Anyone on the particular cruise is free to be in charge of organizing that if they want to take it on.

Since I see you are trying to figure things out here, this thread at the top of this board may be of help to you.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-board-basics.1010690/

I hope this helps!

Has anyone begun any fish extender groups?
Please let us know. We would love to participate!
We are not on FB, so please post here or contact me for my email.
Thank you, Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter